Thanks to Wilson Staff and Duffy!!

greggdrews

Reaction score
Handicap
6 putts
I need to give a big thanks to Wilson Staff and Duffy for my PMP wedge! Back in July I was lucky enough to participate in the Legacy and in Fridays practice round Duffy said the person closest to the pin on the par 3s would win a wedge. With the pressure on I hit my best shot of the weekend putting it to a couple of feet and won closest on that hole. Well fast forward to today and a new PMP wedge showed up built to my specs 54*, traditional sole -.5" with utx grip. Can't wait to put this in play in a few weeks!
7fe67c8a910017a98d119bdbcdc83918.jpg

ec4bf0d9579c4a3557bb39a4cc977554.jpg

Thanks again to Wilson, Duffy and of course THP for making stuff like this possible for all of us!

Very cool, good shot! Enjoy that wedge!

Team heritage ftw!

That's awesome! Congrats

Congrats! Very sharp looking wedge.

Duffy is awesome! This is cool to see

Very Nice!

Very nice - both your shot and Wilson Staff for remembering!!

Now you just need to have it stamped with a victory pyramid to commemorate the Team Heritage win.

Nice wedge!!

Congrats, sweet looking wedge.

Congrats buddy, solid looking wedge for sure.

Well done. Duffy is a awesome dude.

Duffy for the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way cool! I need to give Wilson Staff a better look in the future because they just get it

I saw the shot live and thought Mr. Greggdrews had dropped it in the hole. That is how good it was. Glad Duffy came through for you.

That is fantastic!! Congrats!

I saw the shot live and thought Mr. Greggdrews had dropped it in the hole. That is how good it was. Glad Duffy came through for you.
Aren't you due one of these too?

Aren't you due one of these too?

Yes sir I am. Ole greggdrewes was set up to win another on 16 when I got it a little closer. Will have to wait to see if UPS shows up anytime soon.

Yes sir I am. Ole greggdrewes was set up to win another on 16 when I got it a little closer. Will have to wait to see if UPS shows up anytime soon.

Something tells me it will. So awesome both wins came from the same foursome and team!

That's awesome right there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something tells me it will. So awesome both wins came from the same foursome and team!
Was just the start of the winning for that weekend.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Beauty of a wedge, there.

Back