Visiting Tour Edge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This week @GolferGal and myself will be in Chicago for a host of meetings and on Wednesday we will be visiting Tour Edge Golf. Part of the reason for that is our 2018 Fantasy Golf winner @Sox Fan is claiming his prize and we booked him a plane ticket and car service and he will be meeting us at their HQ in the morning. There he will be fit for new clubs and get a tour of the place, etc.

This thread will be a host of sorts for the entire visit, but we also wanted to open it up to questions about their new lineup, since EXS just launched and you can read about all of the line on the home page at these links. It is not in stores yet however, so if you have questions, we can get you answers.

Driver
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/tour-edge-exotics-exs-driver/

FW Woods and Hybrids
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/tour-edge-exotics-exs-fairway-wood-hybrids/

Irons
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/tour-edge-exotics-exs-irons/

Ask away and for Sox Fan, this will be a great thread for him to post all about his time at their HQ and getting fit.

My question, can I tag along? :p

Can't wait to get up there and go through the entire fitting process and tour. Just wish it was going to be about 40 degrees warmer...lol.

I will certainly document and post as much as possible during the entire visit and review the equipment after the fact.

This should be a lot of fun!

My question is: TE is known for making some pretty awesome clubs, but getting them in any kind of big box store seems impossible (at least where I’m located) are they going to be pushing into new stores anytime soon?

• Admin
Can't wait to get up there and go through the entire fitting process and tour. Just wish it was going to be about 40 degrees warmer...lol.

I will certainly document and post as much as possible during the entire visit and review the equipment after the fact.

It’s going to be a lot of fun.

I've got a question for them; need an 18 handicapper to test the new EXS clubs? I've had their fairways and hybrids in my bag for years, and would gladly put any or all of the new clubs to the test!

I am actually in the market for a new driver, and am holding off getting fitted until I can include the EXS in the mix, as I'm really hoping it will work for me.

Awesome stuff. Congrats again scott! Looking forward to the updates and your fitting!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to these updates. I have trade-in credits just waiting for an EXS fairway or hybrid (or both).

Just checked into the hotel in Jacksonville and set up my airport shuttle for 4:30 am. Hope to be able to get some quality nap time on the plane. Haha

Just checked into the hotel in Jacksonville and set up my airport shuttle for 4:30 am. Hope to be able to get some quality nap time on the plane. Haha

Have a blast!

Do you even own any Chicago clothes??? LOL!!! Have fun!

Enjoy it man!!

Try to get fit into some irons I'll want to hit this weekend, k? Thanks, bye.

Do you even own any Chicago clothes??? LOL!!! Have fun!
I do not. Hoping 2 long sleeved shirts and 1 short sleeved shirt will somewhat help me survive. Have on long pants for the first time since the end of December when I retired...haha. Don't know how I am going to swing a club with these things on!

Try to get fit into some irons I'll want to hit this weekend, k? Thanks, bye.
Kind of doubt I will be returning with clubs today. Perfection wasn't built in a day!

What is the pricepoint of the weight kits for the driver?

To get that much tech into the heads - was there any trade off that they had to give up?

Why go with the blue black color scheme vs the traditional red black that you typically see in TEE offerings?

Have fun Scott!!! Don’t freeze!

Really glad you won Fantasy golf, I know you’ll do a great job with reviews.

Enjoy the trip! Can't wait to follow along.

Will there be any Beta version of the EXS Fairway Woods? Similar to the EX10 FW?

Have fun today! Weather won't be too bad. Excited to see what you get fitted in to.

Have fun today. Happy for you!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Have fun today! Can’t wait to see what you get fit into!!

Have a good one and as always lay out the rain gear in the hotel when here in Chicago lol

Safe travels!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No doubt you will have fun today Scott, looking forward to seeing what you get fit into.

Made it to Chicago safe and sound. Cruising around the runways now. It looks cold out there! Lol

Made it to Chicago safe and sound. Cruising around the runways now. It looks cold out there! Lol

Grab breakfast at airport Scott because their office does not open until 9 and they won’t be setup until 9:30

You got in 30 early. That’s great. We are excited to have you here

Grab breakfast at airport Scott because their office does not open until 9 and they won’t be setup until 9:30

You got in 30 early. That’s great. We are excited to have you here
Will do. I can certainly use some food. About what time should I request the car pick me up? I have no idea where Tour Edge is in conjunction to the airport.

Back