Odyssey Covers Thread

Every time I use Velcro as primary cover I get finish wearing off. Magnetic is so much better
I used to convert from Velcro to buttons and magnets. Easy Peasy for me just think Velcro is inconvienent

#TheGrandaddy mallet cover is inbound. It'll be going in the shadow box. So happy.

#TheGrandaddy mallet cover is inbound. It'll be going in the shadow box. So happy.

#jealous.

Glad you got it though

Cool move alex

Not nice, to say I have some sentimentality towards the cover is an understatement.
Totally understandable. But I still hate you.... maybe more a dislike? Haha

Newest addition to the stable
buckets1.jpg

NICE Tim!

This one is on the way. Found one for a song and it's in minty condition

790f17e047bb7bda83d4b211e767142a.jpg

I'd kill for that blade cover.

Considering offing or trading my duplicate OG N3J cover lately. No clue why.

This one is on the way. Found one for a song and it's in minty condition

790f17e047bb7bda83d4b211e767142a.jpg
What a great pick-up...maybe, hopefully one of these days.

Don't do it. You will regret.

The blade will show up dude, be patient. That NTJ needs to stay put

I'm debating gaming my N3J cover when my Eleanor Jr. putter shows up. Not sure I can bare to see if get dirty or ruined

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm debating gaming my N3J cover when my Eleanor Jr. putter shows up. Not sure I can bare to see if get dirty or ruined

I gamed mine for about 2 rounds, had to pull it. Heaven forbid it falls in a puddle. Almost like I'd need to wrap it in plastic or something.

I gamed mine for about 2 rounds, had to pull it. Heaven forbid it falls in a puddle. Almost like I'd need to wrap it in plastic or something.

I know this might get a laugh from people but I'm actually looking at getting a glass display box for it

I game mine. Clean it when I get home. So far so good. It does however not stay on full time. I have a rotation. It's on now and for about 3 more rounds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not here, I'm getting either a shadow box or a handgun display box with a glass top. Keep them all in one spot with easy access.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I offered on that IOD cover but any offer under his too high asking price was insta-declined. I don't understand the point of listing an item as Best Offer when any offers under the asking price aren't considered.

Back