I hate admit this, but yes it does

I havent seen an iron shaft I wont play on looks but many I want to try based on looks

It might be the last factor I consider, but performance is first. I tend not to notice those things when I swing so I'm not too swayed in either direction.

If the performance was the same I would let the looks influence my decision. I love my KBS custom black wedge shafts.

I prefer the stepless look. Though that preference doesn't influence me at all, since one of my all time favorite shafts is the Dynamic Gold SL.

It is all about performance, but I do like the look of the C Taper line and the Recoil sort of reminds me of that. But if I can get a definite improvement I will play anything.

Never even thought it was an option. I figured you get iron shafts and they are what they are.

Not really but I do tend to love the rifle look!!

Yes, I don't want to buy shafts IF they are like yellow pages (too many words printed on the shaft).

Last edited:
I just love the looks of the KBS C-taper that I will probably put them in my irons as long as they are available. Satin and no steps just look so good to me. Fortunately the CTapers fit me well. When I get too old to swing the 130g CTapers I'll switch to the CTapers lights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not at all. But it does help when the chosen shaft looks good too

Back