where to find ONE golf club

lanoxrehab

Reaction score
Handicap
I want to buy a premium 5 iron to replace my M2 five hybrid. I had a choice when I ordered my M2's in the four/five iron or the four/five hybrid and went with the hybrid. I am very inconsistent with that five hybrid and I am thinking of trading it out.

I put it on THP marketplace, but have no hits. Tried Taylormade.com and they have a horrid website. Any ideas of somewhere I can go for a single golf club ?

eBay is probably your best bet.

I want to buy a premium 5 iron to replace my M2 five hybrid. I had a choice when I ordered my M2's in the four/five iron or the four/five hybrid and went with the hybrid. I am very inconsistent with that five hybrid and I am thinking of trading it out.

I put it on THP marketplace, but have no hits. Tried Taylormade.com and they have a horrid website. Any ideas of somewhere I can go for a single golf club ?
I've had some luck on Amazon.

Also I think any decent golf shop should be able to assist.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Go to Taylormade's website, if you know the iron you want pick it then click on customize. You can think select the set up you want (1 club or many) with the shaft/grip/specs however you need.

You could be a lot more specific about what you are looking for. Or wait more than 3 hours. Why not give TM a call if you want to go that route? Ebay is also decent option. If looking for a new model of iron, a lot of sites let you buy individual irons. Check out Discount Dans or Dallas Golf.

M2 5i Head Only on eBay
Then buy whatever shaft you need and have a local place install/cut to length/put on a grip.

There's a Facebook page Golf Club Traders that has been awesome, can find almost anything

def82cc6ca6974eb831f64baf5689197.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I go with reputable sellers on ebay. Did similar a while back, buying a CF-16 4-iron.

I too am part of a golf traders group on FB, but always hate that it can be a breeding ground for scammers. Like WMac said, eBay is your safest marketplace.

I too am part of a golf traders group on FB, but always hate that it can be a breeding ground for scammers. Like WMac said, eBay is your safest marketplace.

I think THP is safer than eBay. I've never had an issue here.

eBay..

What're you after? I usually check out "Smiters Garage" before I look elsewhere. It's a smorgasbord of clubs out there although I don't have a M2 5i (currently) in the collection.

If you have other ideas for a club let me know. If it's a one off or bottom of the set club, the price will be cheap. If it's sitting out there it's not in my (or my kids) bag anyways so it's just collecting cobwebs. Shoot me a PM if you have a specific type of club you're looking for or even a specific model. I do have a lot of them out there.

ebay, craigslist local, golfetail, diamondtourgolf, budgetgolf, etc

Thanks, didn't think of Ebay as I don't normally go there for purchases. There are tons of five irons to choose from.

Thanks, didn't think of Ebay as I don't normally go there for purchases. There are tons of five irons to choose from.
As I recently bought a different 5i from my iron set. Make sure you check the length and loft of whatever 5i you end up going with against the factory 5i specs from your set (look online). With so many makes/models having non-traditional iron lofts, you don't want to buy something that won't blend in your current set (too long/short distance wise) properly. Not to mention getting a different shaft than the ones in your current set will play a big part in your end result. Lastly if you struggle with the smaller/thinner head shape of your set 5i, see if Taylormade makes a super game improvement iron set (like a driving iron head shape or Mizuno Fli-Hi) that you can grab a long iron from.

Back