Project X HZRDUS Shaft Thread

Not saying I'm all in, but I'm kind of all in.

df1fef835e7741f0a71e5307d586bff7.jpg

All Hzrdus shafts are made on the same line as the tour shafts. Does that mean they're the real deal? :alien:

I see where the sarcasm alien face comes in, but it's important to note what they are saying... All "Handcrafted" HZRDUS shafts are tour tier. Similar to Project X's "Handcrafted" LZ.

I see where the sarcasm alien face comes in, but it's important to note what they are saying... All "Handcrafted" HZRDUS shafts are tour tier. Similar to Project X's "Handcrafted" LZ.

Yeah, just joking. I have spent hours on eBay looking at these shafts.

I should have one soon that you can hit

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'll take you up on that the next time we get together. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and my kid's friends will quit having birthdays soon.

Going to spend some time with the HZRDUS black soon.... I'm sort of scared.

Going to spend some time with the HZRDUS black soon.... I'm sort of scared.

I'm in the same boat...ready to see what the Black can do.

It's a beast, by design.

I think James is going to enjoy.
I think it'll be fun. Fits my transition needs to a T. I'll probably loft up though.

I think it'll be fun. Fits my transition needs to a T. I'll probably loft up though.

It's not that low launching in my opinion. You may end up being fine.
I love it although mine is not hand crafted, just the stock one that came with my driver.

I'm getting about 14° launch with 10° setup

Hoping HZRDUS Red makes an appearance sometime in 2016. If they do they are going right into the Apex hybrids.

Damn this thread...just ordered the 6.0 62g, working on the principle it's a half step stiffer than normal. Hope you guys get commission!!

Thanks to Kang, this is now in my driver as I had a Callaway adapter put on it. Absolutely cannot wait to swing this, but it will have to wait a couple of days until the single digit temperatures leave.

4bd15f2c8900ff50d3b71ce24afd817e.jpg

Last edited:
I'm scared.

DSC_0790_zpsajycdxqq.jpg

Project X HZRDUS Shaft

Project X HZRDUS Shaft

I can handle that low spin madness if you can't.

Back