The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Been a tweetin' and I am ready to give this a shot.

As someone who got in last year, I hope they just tag all of us to come back in 2016! I shot JRod a tweet, I am ready to follow him to victory as obviously he knows how to do it.

Time to get my 1st HOF, and him to get one for the thumb!

As someone who got in last year, I hope they just tag all of us to come back in 2016! I shot JRod a tweet, I am ready to follow him to victory as obviously he knows how to do it.

Time to get my 1st HOF, and him to get one for the thumb!

I'll join you on JRod's team!

That's not what I was saying at all. I won't try for this event then.

I got picked for the Legacy event and for personal reasons I felt I needed to withdraw. Later I entered for the Up and Down event and got the lucky draw. Don't give up! Keep trying "IF" you want to get in but certainly don't feel like there is a certain few that "always win". That's nonsense my friend. Enter the events you know you can attend and don't enter the ones that don't work out and don't feel bad about it. It really is tougher to get in with the growth that THP is experiencing.

That's not what I was saying at all. I won't try for this event then.

I believe people should sign up for what they want to and not signup for what they dont want to.
Im not sure I understood the first post, but shoot me a PM and we can discuss anytime you want.

Although if this is an event you want to attend, you should definitely sign up.

Last edited:
I wish I could make time for this one. Going to be a real treat. Great list of captains, the location is amazing, and the golf will be top notch.

I got picked for the Legacy event and for personal reasons I felt I needed to withdraw. Later I entered for the Up and Down event and got the lucky draw. Don't give up! Keep trying "IF" you want to get in but certainly don't feel like there is a certain few that "always win". That's nonsense my friend. Enter the events you know you can attend and don't enter the ones that don't work out and don't feel bad about it. It really is tougher to get in with the growth that THP is experiencing.

Excellent post Papa. Thank you for passing along your personal experience.

Loved this event last year and it was in my back yard. The zoocrew is better than advertised and anyone getting into this event is in for one heck of a treat!

Announcement

When/If you get into the event, you will receive new golf balls from Callaway to test out in the form of the new Chrome Soft. They want everybody ready with the new ball when the event hits.

A little bonus for those who get in. Noice

Extra little bonus to being part of a great event.

Thats cool

that's awesome. I'm excited for this one!

Very cool little (relatively speaking) bonus.

Free kickass new balls? Sweet!

I can help put these through some desert testing. Hopefully I wouldn't leave too many out there for Spivey to find!

Cue the token Canadian participant.... I'm ready to roll boys.

OH WOW, love the Chrome soft. I really want a chance to get a HOF tag.

New balls that I'm already pondering? Sounds good to me!

I love balls!
(No comments from the gallery, thank you very little)
JB - I am sitting in the French quarter in New Orleans watching gauntlet updates. I should be checking out other things, given its Mardi Gras and whatnot.
Meaning... I WANT IN!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great bonus! So should I return the ones I bought from Dick's today?

Hoping they are TRUVIS!

So ready to try for this one again! Ethan needs me...

Back