tucsoncacti

Team Paradise 2021 Morgan Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone in the Little Rock area want to golf or give me some recommendations on where to go? I am heading out this week, and debating on bringing my clubs but would be more inclined to if someone wants to get out Thursday or Friday....or both days. Let me know....you can PM me too.

That’s about 2.5 hours for me, so I wouldn’t be able to get there for a weekday round, but there are a lot of great courses around there! If you need any recommendations let me know, or if you are able to pull off a weekend round.

That’s about 2.5 hours for me, so I wouldn’t be able to get there for a weekday round, but there are a lot of great courses around there! If you need any recommendations let me know, or if you are able to pull off a weekend round.
Well I was looking at the Greystone courses in Cabot? Have you golfed those?

I have golfed there - it's a nice course. If I was in Little Rock (I spent 80-90 days a year there for 2-3 years), I would go to Hot Springs Village - it's a little longer drive than Greystone but there are many, very nice courses there. If convenience to downtown is a consideration, I wouldn't overlook Rebsamen. It's not the quality of Hot Springs or even Greystone but it is a nice muni at a good price. When I would be there in the summer (when it's light later), it was very easy to get over there at 5PM and get in a round.

I have golfed there - it's a nice course. If I was in Little Rock (I spent 80-90 days a year there for 2-3 years), I would go to Hot Springs Village - it's a little longer drive than Greystone but there are many, very nice courses there. If convenience to downtown is a consideration, I wouldn't overlook Rebsamen. It's not the quality of Hot Springs or even Greystone but it is a nice muni at a good price. When I would be there in the summer (when it's light later), it was very easy to get over there at 5PM and get in a round.
Ok thanks for the Intel. My son is stationed at the AFB there in Jacksonville? Or Jackson? Not sure..... But that's why I was looking at Greystone. So while he's working I am going to hit a few courses.

Ok thanks for the Intel. My son is stationed at the AFB there in Jacksonville? Or Jackson? Not sure..... But that's why I was looking at Greystone. So while he's working I am going to hit a few courses.

Well the AFB is pretty much right around the corner. If that's where you are, Greystone is very convenient and a nice course. There is a majestic par 5 in a great setting on the back 9.

Back