What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a set of J15 Cast Irons 5-AW with Recoil 680 F4 shafts. Kind of an experiment for me, but I can't wait to try them out. I should gain a lot of forgiveness and fix a gapping issue in the bottom of my bag between my J40 PW and my 52* Vokey wedge.

ordered some Kentwool socks. 3 pairs to try out. Sock game just got improved.

Rose & Fire is making me a custom mallet cover to match my new setup.

Just arrived and it's awesome!

Not the last one I think we will see in this model and color posted. Glad I went with the orange :).

Not the last one I think we will see in this model and color posted. Glad I went with the orange :).
I can understand wanting to have something different. But this one is too awesome to deny

This came in today! Stoked to pair this with the Rose and Fire HC

a56518d40d832cd0a7c691bdcb9b0ec1.jpg
6e0a23fa217a2ee17a91a0241cb99ba9.jpg
44e73e6e29da7bb192ec3889ed381c7d.jpg

GBB 9 wood with Rogue 70 S shaft came in today and a Mayasaki C Kua 43R shaft to play with, tipped it 1.5" to try and get to SR flex and mimic the XXIO Prime goodness. Might work or flop bought the shaft new for $35 so worth a try.

Oops! Add this to the list..

c7922b340288fea0769c635e6d9eb6f6.jpg

Yessir! Did you end up going with the ballistic nylon or mil spec nylon canvas?

Ballistic nylon on all. Driver, 2 hybrids and putter!

Nice! My stuff gets here tomorrow. I'm pumped!

Saw some guys order early in the week and they got theirs already. Actually ordered mine today and just received shipping notification already.

Oops! Add this to the list..

c7922b340288fea0769c635e6d9eb6f6.jpg

What brand is the headcover? I'm exploring options for my new bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered my bag today :) Going to wait till it comes in to find head covers to match. Sometimes pictures can be a little mislead on the actual blue and red colors and don't want to get something mismatched.

98bbbecae624e829e65c0f9f46eb3b77.jpg

Saw some guys order early in the week and they got theirs already. Actually ordered mine today and just received shipping notification already.

My stuff was shipped same day via Priority Mail. I had it 2 days after ordering. I just ordered a custom mallet cover but I was quoted 3 weeks since it's a one off.

Ordered a couple books off Amazon, Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game by Joseph Parent and Golf is Not a Game of Perfect by Dr. Bob Rotella. Anyone read these before?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Ordered a couple books off Amazon, Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game by Joseph Parent and Golf is Not a Game of Perfect by Dr. Bob Rotella. Anyone read these before?

I'm currently reading Rotella's book... Very interesting so far

I'm currently reading Rotella's book... Very interesting so far
It seems like that one is the most commonly read. I'm really excited to get through both of them, they won't last long.

Zen golf isn't half bad.

Just bought my first ever rangefinder. Pretty pumped about it.
This was first year for me. Won't leave home without it now. Great help, don't know why I resisted so long. Point and shoot. No pin is safe.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Read the Rotella book. Good info, but wasn't life-changing.

Just had an offer accepted for a pair of bags.
1WB6JIVZ5XOX4.jpg

FQZ1G1XHYD4XH.jpg

I suppose I needed a new bag.

Some B330RXS on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back