The Golf Game Show: Greatest 60 Seconds in Golf Equipment

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Sweep with Budget Golf is back in 2019 and with some exciting new changes. Here we are at the Budget Golf Warehouse explaining what those changes are and why you want to be a part of this.

Fantastic! Great move.

Someone is going to have a lot of fun again thanks THP!

This is going to be amazing. Going full Supermarket Sweep.

Very fun watch last year. Can’t wait to see again next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exciting video here, my first thought was "find the rangefinders". If I could find one in the 400-500 range, I would like to think I could grab 10-15K worth in 30 seconds maybe.....

Love this idea! Should be a great follow but of course dreaming of actually doing it!

Exciting video here, my first thought was "find the rangefinders". If I could find one in the 400-500 range, I would like to think I could grab 10-15K worth in 30 seconds maybe.....

If you were looking to sell I agree with you, that grabbing a shopping cart full of one smaller high value item would be the smart play.

However, I would simply be looking at my game and what I can get for myself. Not thinking of how I could sell and then buy it.

I probably would get a brain freeze and just grab things. Like the biggest boxes I see. Lol

Very cool!

The critical component will be whether one can take more than one of the same product. If it stays like the previous years, and are limited (and timed), the rangefinders are too far away to really make it worthwhile, in my opinion. You'd have to insure you grabbed one one of each rangefinder model, and hope they have lots of different models, because clothing is really the only other primary item on that side of the warehouse.

I love how this event evolves every year and continues to get better.

Like years past, you will only be able to grab a single item in each sku. So you could grab a lot of range finders, but you could not grab 30 of the same model.

Love the changes and would really love the opportunity to get in this baby! I'll be glued to announcements/info on the 2019 sweep for sure!

Like years past, you will only be able to grab a single item in each sku. So you could grab a lot of range finders, but you could not grab 30 of the same model.

Ahh, that SKU part always gets me every time! If that applies to the preliminary round, please THPers don't take my advice!

@tomcat Great point on the warehouse locations!

On top of that, you likely won't get much time, if any, to "scout" out the warehouse. We had a very general walk through prior to the sweep, but not enough time to really know where specific items were, which is one reason why this is such a cool change.

If you were looking to sell I agree with you, that grabbing a shopping cart full of one smaller high value item would be the smart play.

However, I would simply be looking at my game and what I can get for myself. Not thinking of how I could sell and then buy it.

I probably would get a brain freeze and just grab things. Like the biggest boxes I see. Lol

I didn’t say it earlier but it was my preliminary round strategy then JB mentioned the one sku part and I went “yep forgot that part” haha

Interesting twist....I like it!!

This makes me want to find re-run's of the old super market sweep :laugh:

I watched the live video on twitter, and all I could think about was how fun it would be to loft foam practice balls at the participants while they run through the Budget Golf warehouse, like they used to do with the tennis ball cannon on American Gladiators.

Love the change! Should be fun to follow once again.

The changes are perfect! More strategy is necessary now than before. I love this!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Interesting changes, should be fun to watch (or participate)!

I like the new version! This should a ton of fun to follow!

The greatest golf game show!!! Bring it on, how awesome.

Looks like a good time and a fun change to the event. Cannot wait to watch or participate!!!

Back