Golf Headquarters In Louisville Ping Sale

DataDude

I Hate LIV
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
If you are in or near Louisville, the Golf Headquarters on Shelbyville Road bought out a Ping Distributor and they have a ton of gently used and brand new Ping equipment. Literally hundreds of G and G4000 woods and hybrids and Glide wedges. They also had probably 50 or so gently used sets of i200, iBlade, G400 irons. I got a Glide wedge for $30. They had some G400 drivers for $230. Everything was roughly 20%-30% below typical used prices. If you're interested in some Ping gear it's a great chance to try some out.

If you are in or near Louisville, the Golf Headquarters on Shelbyville Road bought out a Ping Distributor and they have a ton of gently used and brand new Ping equipment. Literally hundreds of G and G4000 woods and hybrids and Glide wedges. They also had probably 50 or so gently used sets of i200, iBlade, G400 irons. I got a Glide wedge for $30. They had some G400 drivers for $230. Everything was roughly 20%-30% below typical used prices. If you're interested in some Ping gear it's a great chance to try some out.

Any glide forged ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d do some damage if I was there. Ping has a strong lineup.

Yes, a staff bag full of them. They had 5 or 6 staff bags full of the regular glides.

Ping has really tight pricing controls -- might want to remove the shop name or they could get into trouble.

Dave

Back