Odyssey Putters Thread

Bought my second Odyssey putter yesterday.

Added a Metal X Milled #7 to the "collection". What is the best site to find custom headcovers?

Bought my second Odyssey putter yesterday.

Added a Metal X Milled #7 to the "collection". What is the best site to find custom headcovers?
Personally I like to hunt ebay daily for limited odyssey covers lol

Personally I like to hunt ebay daily for limited odyssey covers lol

Any mallet headcovers will fit the MXM #7 ?

Any mallet headcovers will fit the MXM #7 ?
All the mallet versions will fit mxm 7. Head over to the odyssey covers thread and you can see what are out there

You guys need to stop buying #7's for a minute. They are getting more and more tempting by the post.
ca1c5eace95b173c45c3ee8d57e63143.jpg

Bro I don't have your swagger. Bring one when we play together next!
I can only bring so much... 50 lb weight limit lol

You guys need to stop buying #7's for a minute. They are getting more and more tempting by the post.

Took me a big 3 minutes to decide yesterday... 99$ and a LH ... I had to!

I can only bring so much... 50 lb weight limit lol

Pffft. You'll figure it out. hahahahaha

Took me a big 3 minutes to decide yesterday... 99$ and a LH ... I had to!

That was such a ridiculous deal. I would have probably bought three though, making the deal less awesome.

Odyssey Putters Thread

It was and I'm excited to try it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just so happens that I am now in possession of an extra one.
This came today. I know it's love/hate, but i love it.
Spoiler
Message_1452906548925_zpslf4frp4o.jpg

20160115_201044_zps4y66zmh9.jpg

Spoiler

Love that color scheme.

I love my MXM #7 because it's pretty unique to every one of there. I have mine with a single bend shaft instead of a double bend.

But still need to add. ore to the collection. Haha. Better start getting some more headcovers as well.....

Spoiler

This is one I really like. If this was in a 330M head shape I would have owned one a long time ago.

Good looking putter there T0AD!!

And how about that other mystery putter you keep teasing my brain with?
Quite well, played it for 9 as well. Im pretty impressed with the sound/feel but most impressed with the roll, and the shape is indeed stellar.

Quite well, played it for 9 as well. Im pretty impressed with the sound/feel but most impressed with the roll, and the shape is indeed stellar.
Tease, you are.

Cant wait. Only a few more weeks!

So, this may be a new shape, or not. 2 more weeks, ok I can wait.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tease, you are.

Cant wait. Only a few more weeks!
What's worse of a tease is I was about to post and had to go back and edit much out of it. Close call.

What's worse of a tease is I was about to post and had to go back and edit much out of it. Close call.
I will shut up next time.

Rolled the putter that shall not be named yesterday on the course and came away quite impressed. The roll is definitely the truest I have ever seen off of an insert and it is DEFINITELY not your same old Odyssey insert, there is a ton of tech that went into developing this one out.
Now I know what you are talking about. Has me very, very excited for the end of the month. Callaway/Odyssey were very excited about 2016 in terms of the new line and the Works extension.

I will shut up next time.

HA! I meant the post that I put up was the one that had to be edited. I kept typing on my phone when I realized a lot of it can't fly it. But, in time.

HA! I meant the post that I put up was the one that had to be edited. I kept typing on my phone when I realized a lot of it can't fly it. But, in time.
Im ready for it to fly.

Im going to order one. Day of. Without even knowing. Yep. I trust you.

Back