1/4 Zip Pullover

Here are the three I grabbed. Dark green, orange and beige
876d8b4f9dbc4cc321f6cb72d7c8e80c.jpg

I need to find that one in orange. Nice haul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB, does the Peter Millar stuff a bit more fitted than some of the other brands?

Just noticed a couple days ago that the Peter Millar and Bugatchi were different sizes. Do they fit almost the same though?

JB, does the Peter Millar stuff a bit more fitted than some of the other brands?

Just noticed a couple days ago that the Peter Millar and Bugatchi were different sizes. Do they fit almost the same though?

I think Millar runs a tad bigger than Bugatchi. Neither are what I would call Euro cut though.

I'm a Large in most companies. My Millar pullover is a Medium. It fits a little snug but not bad

I think Millar runs a tad bigger than Bugatchi. Neither are what I would call Euro cut though.

What about Linksoul?

What about Linksoul?

Identical to Travis Mathew and Matte Grey...I just asked Jman all about this last week. He was right on

Absolutely love them. Can wear them anytime. Good for all seasons. Just found a new golf apparel company based here in Michigan. I haven't physically seen any of their product, but probably going to check them out.

http://royalgolf.co/

Man, those are real nice!

Different cut and more boxed rather than tapered.

With regards to what you find at TJ Maxx, NR, etc. I have found the locations that are closer to, or in a metro area seem to carry more high end brands. I have found a lot of deals in and around the ATL metro 'bargain' stores.

I'm about to go crazy I think. Just found 4 more Millar 1/4 zips for $29 each and think I want them all.

Just stopped by the local Rack....nothing from Millar under $59

7b1262ef1bff931a45ba635ff9382500.jpg
32c9b917a93445c43915384552313f6c.jpg

Those same ones were less near us. Ohio...

There was a Nordstrom Rack next to the Golfsmith I went to at lunch today so I hopped in to see if I had any of JB'S luck.

I did find a Peter Millar 1/4 zip but no where near a good price. I must be doing it wrong. Lol

289dbd30d56bbf1fe52e28fcd7a070aa.jpg

Just stopped by the local Rack....nothing from Millar under $59

Those same ones were less near us. Ohio...

There was a Nordstrom Rack next to the Golfsmith I went to at lunch today so I hopped in to see if I had any of JB'S luck.
I did find a Peter Millar 1/4 zip but no where near a good price. I must be doing it wrong. Lol

Good ole cold weather supply & demand.

289dbd30d56bbf1fe52e28fcd7a070aa.jpg

Looks like the cashmere line.
Those are pricy.

Looks like the cashmere line.
Those are pricy.

I checked 3 TJ Maxx's in my area. I only found 1 Millar quarter but it was cashmere and priced at 99.99

Absolutely love them. Can wear them anytime. Good for all seasons. Just found a new golf apparel company based here in Michigan. I haven't physically seen any of their product, but probably going to check them out.

http://royalgolf.co/

Nice! Signing up for newsletter now. Some of their stuff looks pretty nice, including the 1/4 zip, and their prices are reasonable.

I'm pretty impressed. I fit five 1/4 zips into my Eagle Creek Compression Cube.
8496abf53fb46184e80ee7df10f6a40b.jpg

Just went to TJ Maxx at lunch looking for Peter Millar stuff. No such luck :/ Guess i'm stopping at Nordstrom Rack on my way to Chicago next week.

I'm pretty impressed. I fit five 1/4 zips into my Eagle Creek Compression Cube.
Never considered something like this, but now that i travel more playing golf it would be nice to compress shirts and 1/4 zip type clothing into these little packs. Off to the company website i go to learn more.

Never considered something like this, but now that i travel more playing golf it would be nice to compress shirts and 1/4 zip type clothing into these little packs. Off to the company website i go to learn more.

Going to start a thread on it now.

Just went to TJ Maxx at lunch looking for Peter Millar stuff. No such luck :/ Guess i'm stopping at Nordstrom Rack on my way to Chicago next week.

Nordstrom Rack gets me into trouble...
If you are going to the Schaumburg location there is also a Bloomingdales outlet store in the same strip mall. I have found some great deals there as well.

Nordstrom Rack gets me into trouble...
If you are going to the Schaumburg location there is also a Bloomingdales outlet store in the same strip mall. I have found some great deals there as well.

I try not to focus on too much there or I'll walk out with a $300 bill. Right now I shop for dress stuff there but I know they have a ton of golf related stuff. Will be stopping specifically to see if they have any of those nice 1/4 zips.. Need something that is less polyester 'like' (the puma ones for example). They wear down too fast.

Last edited:
Back