Scotty Cameron putters

Cali Sonoma.

Finding one in good nick though, could take a while.

Would look good in the collection, its truly a really good Mills style shape.

As much as I love the CT putter's, I just don't understand why anyone would want to pay thousands of dollars for one. I honestly would be so nervous gaming it, I probably wouldn't sink any putts with it!
IMO I rather take a off the rack one and send it into the custom shop for all the stamps/color fill. I'd still be under $750 in doing so. Might be sending my Fastback into the custom shop over the winter to get some love.

As much as I love the CT putter's, I just don't understand why anyone would want to pay thousands of dollars for one. I honestly would be so nervous gaming it, I probably wouldn't sink any putts with it!
IMO I rather take a off the rack one and send it into the custom shop for all the stamps/color fill. I'd still be under $750 in doing so. Might be sending my Fastback into the custom shop over the winter to get some love.

If I had won the powerball I'd probably get one or two haha

For some a thousand or several thousand is not that big of a deal. But I think one thing to keep in mind lets say you pay 2500 for a circle t you can game it for a season and sell it and lose next to no money on it at all. They hold their value better than any club on the market. Frankly if it is not a rat or a 009 I don't know why the command the money they do but the market is set.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The demand for SC's are insane to me. I don't have a collection, but its amazing that you can spend $150 and get a putter that looks like it has been put in a blender.

The demand for SC's are insane to me. I don't have a collection, but its amazing that you can spend $150 and get a putter that looks like it has been put in a blender.

And the overall amount of putter abuse that apparently so many go through is insane to me. I mean...they give you a head cover when you buy it...use it maybe?

haha, and a testament to some of the incredible refinishing services out there!

haha, and a testament to some of the incredible refinishing services out there!

SOOOOOOOOOO true... amazing how a refinish can add so much quick value. I wish I could pick up the refinishing hobby!

Cali Sonoma.

Finding one in good nick though, could take a while.

Would look good in the collection, its truly a really good Mills style shape.
Yeah, it's a treat of a putter.

This beauty came in today

J58BJnwc7X7QURxCDmvu_Ek2l-n7gCSSr2YMag3MM5LnkOIgVxur3jjMCTdIDGnP-Qq-=w2881-h5118-no

bf-KhKBHMXio7xXjnnE9dkn8BuOE8Z4TSUnweu5WPNfvWxX-lu3kIefJfz-yZhdIs1Wy=w2881-h5118-no

KJZRKicZgvtAyL5tpDH2Ovb9r8_9w4Xn0qDi6_SUQSXAi_ccEIPXJxV1LOjAZaUTWUTx=w2881-h5118-no

Love at first sight. This is one of those that will probably never leave my collection.

J58BJnwc7X7QURxCDmvu_Ek2l-n7gCSSr2YMag3MM5LnkOIgVxur3jjMCTdIDGnP-Qq-=w2881-h5118-no

bf-KhKBHMXio7xXjnnE9dkn8BuOE8Z4TSUnweu5WPNfvWxX-lu3kIefJfz-yZhdIs1Wy=w2881-h5118-no

KJZRKicZgvtAyL5tpDH2Ovb9r8_9w4Xn0qDi6_SUQSXAi_ccEIPXJxV1LOjAZaUTWUTx=w2881-h5118-no

Love at first sight. This is one of those that will probably never leave my collection.
That is great looking!

No face-balanced blade-type putters from Scotty, just the big mallets. Newport 2.6 came reasonably close but definately had/has a little toe hang.

They're good putters, but I'm not convinced that good putters have to be as expensive as the boutique brands are.

That said, my Dandy Tour Blade was more expensive than it needed to be imo.

Regripping my scotty. Looks much better than the red pistolini imo
16bfaf7fe5a9e4b96ef2e6a5a2b93c42.jpg
b733b1d8d065ae3c7b110006d4c36559.jpg

Absolutely beautiful dude.

I definitely like the blue with blue better. Looks sharp.

Mid-Size? if so how would that compare to a SS? 1.0 or more 2.0?

I think these grips were some of the best that Scotty had to offer...very soft and fit the hands really well. IMO

Gorgeous. Wow

Red with blue didn't make sense. That looks much nicer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eh hem...

1024px-USA_Flag_1992.jpg

What was that about red and blue? :alien:

Back