What's on your Christmas/wish list?

I think this year Christmas will be a trip to Nola for the sUGAr bowl with my Dad. Neither of us have anything we really want (at least till the new Callaway stuff drops) so we have pretty much decided to just use any money we would use for gifts on the trip.

rest of the family, I just tell them callaway gift cards or more Chrome Softs.

My wife and I decided to buy a new piece of exercise equipment that we would both use. We wound up ordering a Peloton stationary bike for our home gym as our Christmas gift to one another. I'm old and wise enough to know that wouldn't be enough so I also bought a pearl necklace and braclet for her gift.

I'm good, nothing that I really want since I usually just buy whatever, whenever I want. My wife gets pretty irritated at me because of it. I'll probably get her a pair of UGG's she's too cheap to buy herself and renew our range membership. Firearms not golf.

Better job, kidney for the wife (yeah, I know, but you asked), and that's about it...

Pretty sure I need this.....
486c796a9179e1e23b528063e775a4d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need another Christmas suit.
4e20ec8f9929a274b8bec5aad67ff7bf.jpg

Took the wife, oldest, and my niece to see Elf at the community theater tonight. I stand out a tad.

To be 30 years younger and hit the ball like I used to back then.

Better Health!

I need another Christmas suit.
4e20ec8f9929a274b8bec5aad67ff7bf.jpg

Took the wife, oldest, and my niece to see Elf at the community theater tonight. I stand out a tad.

Love that suit

An indoor putting mat, some quarter zips, and I wish I could ask for a new smoker/tragear/green egg but that’s something I’ll need to save for on my own lol

Back