What's on your Christmas/wish list?

TheLetterSee

Reaction score
Handicap
First off, I don't mean to make this a "help me think of stuff to ask for" thread but my birthday is in a couple weeks and I just can't think of anything I really want to ask for.

Simple question but what's on your Christmas/birthday/wish list? I'm fine with clothes and shoes because I get a discount at work. I assemble and work on my own clubs which aren't changing so I don't need grips or shafts or anything. I don't play much with having 2 jobs so lessons aren't a priority. Just got a new phone so that doesn't need an upgrade.

I'm only going to be 22 but I may be getting into the "socks" phase of my gift-receiving life. I pretty much buy things as I need/want them. Only thing I can really think of is some computer parts to help me build a nice desktop.

So anyways, what do you hope Santa leaves under your tree this year?

I got nothing. I came up with new shoes for my birthday and that was it. Golf balls maybe?

A new iPad Pro since I use it about 10 hours a week and the screen on mine has been shattered for about 11 months.

Golf balls and a new putter. Wife is already asking questions

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We dont do gifts at Christmas, but if we did I'd put the following on my list:
1) Golf GPS. Something with a large screen
2) Callaway mini staff bag
3) wall mount for my tv

Nothing golf related, unfortunately. Tons of house stuff needed. Ladder, propane torch, chain saw, just to name a few.

My wife got me a 3 lesson package last this year for my birthday. I never ask for anything, some how she always comes up with awesome gifts.

Peace and goodwill to all humankind

We stopped doing gifts for each other years ago. We've also stopped asking for gifts from others - we don't need anything and buy what we want/need throughout the year. We just ask our families to take whatever they were going to spend on us and spend it on the our nieces and nephews (we don't have kids ourselves) or donate it to our favorite charity.

My wife and I also sponsor a family or two through local charities and go bonkers. We just can't help ourselves. This year it's the Badger Childhood Cancer Network and I cannot wait to wear out the strip on my credit card.

Legit i only want my family to get healthy. If i could buy that i would.

I really have nothing in my list this year. We had a bunch of unexpected bills pop up the last few months so we'll just do stocking stuffers for each other. I'll be getting the perfect gifts a few weeks earlier so I'm not disappointed one bit.

For my birthday, my kids pitched in together this year and got me a gift certificate for Pebble Beach, which I applied towards checking playing Pebble off my bucket list! So a gift card towards golf at a top golf course will likely be on my Christmas list.

I just want the Top Golf here in Myrtle Beach to open - so far two month delay. I could use a cool golf hat for colder weather.

Red Ryder BB gun. 34yrs on this planet and have never owned one, would help with keeping pests away. Seriously though, i would love a new set of irons(looking at you Srixon 585).

I have a couple things on my list.
1. a new belt buckle
2. a flask
3. sunglasses
4. electronic video door bell
5. shadow box for Grandaddy memorabilia

Nothing really golf related as i buy most of that myself. Good luck thinking of stuff.

Good health for my family and our President

Hopefully thousands of 9mm ammo

Sent from HTX

Fewer guilt trips?!

My birthday is on Monday, Christmas is on Tuesday, and I'd love to get back to work on Wednesday without feeling like a dirtbag.

-new irons-919's maybe
-rangefinder w/ slope
-tools

My wife is not the best at gift giving on her own unfortunately although she let's me do pretty much what I want which is a great trade off. I do however provide an excel spreadsheet to her/family with items I would like as gifts. She makes fun of me for doing the spreadsheet but I always get gifts that I want/need. Sometimes I will include the link to the store with the best price. I think it makes it easier on her to be honest. I add items to it as the year goes on so I always have like 20 things on there at Christmas time. Sounds like a crazy idea but I am never disappointed opening anything and no one gets their feelings hurt that I did not like their gift.

Going to surprise the kids with a trip to Disney so not looking for anything myself.

Jamie's swing...

Being selfish I want one of theose follow me push carts. The x9 or something like that, at $3500!

In reality, the Fiance and I have decided to build a simulator for Christmas.

Already ordered a set of cool Red Sox WS Championship head covers so that will be one gift I get. Other than that, probably a pair of spikeless shoes, some gloves and some Swiftwick socks.

Nothing on my list. If I want something, then generally. I buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like my wife's health to return quickly after recent surgery....I have everything else I need to get by.

Back