Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this and thought it was the what did you buy thread and was all WOOOOOOOOOOW.....

Pull the trigger on something Baker!

Hahaha in due time brother! Birthday is coming up and those are the two I have it whittled down to for the GF to pick between. She's going to surprise me with one of them. I'll be more than happy with either one so it'll be fun to see what she goes with.

Maybe some day I'll be kc720 level

Is it bad that I have an XR 3w, just traded Panda for a GBB 3w, yet pondering XR 16' 3w on the chance stiff flex works better for me than X stiff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver, Irons, Fairway woods, wedges, and custom putter on the mind... Finally spent some time with the M1 - pretty impressive, just not as consistent as my D200, right now. Irons: Ping G, W/S C200, F5. Or, re-shaft Apex... FW? Hitting my D200 3W very well, but the XR16 has piqued my interest as well. Would like to see a bit more about the W/S PMP wedges. Looking for wide sole options, similar to the SM5.

Got to bring up my Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 itch. They are being released tomorrow which makes it worse.

I like the looks of the entire Inovai line. Unique, but put a really good roll on the ball.

A Piretti tour only and a Betti studio reserve.

Betti Studio Reserve (if only because I have a current bias).

Then your not doing things correctly need to work on that...

The "enabling" is strong with this one. Buy another custom Betti, then I'll be closer to ordering one as well. :alien:

d6c75aa0570efb819fc5492c30b75dbb.jpg

I can get down with these! GO GATORS!

Fire and Rose head cover

Fire and Rose head cover

Do it! I think there's 5ppl that have ordered this week. Myself included

I'm really pondering ordering some Mashie fairway woods.

For what reason?
Because I hit them well, and do not currently have any of them.

Replace the 3h and 5h that I do not like/hit well/use.

I'm really pondering ordering some Mashie fairway woods.

Spend some time with the Heavenwood first to see if it works well and if it does where it will slide into the bag.

Because I hit them well, and do not currently have any of them.

Replace the 3h and 5h that I do not like/hit well/use.

mashie's were definitely hittable. Interesting strat Beags.

And, I would imagine a cheap/fun ponder.

Spend some time with the Heavenwood first to see if it works well and if it does where it will slide into the bag.
Oh, no doubt dude. That one being at 20.5* is going to be perfect for what I am looking for.

mashie's were definitely hittable. Interesting strat Beags.

And, I would imagine a cheap/fun ponder.
$40 new.

That Mashie F5 instead of my lower lower lofted 3h would be much more versatile. I used the F5 off the tee a TON, and never hit the 3h off the tee.

$40 new.

That Mashie F5 instead of my lower lower lofted 3h would be much more versatile. I used the F5 off the tee a TON, and never hit the 3h off the tee.

40 dollars is ridiculous.. And you like Miyazaki.

Do it. I dare you.

$40 new.

Can't blame you, has always been a solid club for many and that's stupid cheap. Play what works bro! We have an event to win in a month.

40 dollars is ridiculous.. And you like Miyazaki.

Do it. I dare you.
I do like Miyazaki.
Can't blame you, has always been a solid club for many and that's stupid cheap. Play what works bro! We have an event to win in a month.
That's exactly why I am thinking of grabbing the Mashies. I struggle at times with my hybos, and the Mashie FWs were just so dead on for me. Grab the F5 at 18* and have the Heavenwood at 20.5

Perhaps grab the 3W too.

​A new stand/carry bag. Something light but with at least 4 dividers.

Pondering this set up & how to convince my wife that I need it.

e506180b9fff64a9ee6cde51eb926937.jpg

Pondering this set up & how to convince my wife that I need it.

e506180b9fff64a9ee6cde51eb926937.jpg

No convincing needed. Do it. Just say it was a late gift from #TheGrandaddy

Just tell her you need it 'cause it's a badass lookin' rig! That should do it:beat-up:

Initial discussion will involve my reasoning of needing to preserve my #TheGrandaddy bag so I don't beat it up. Her response will immediately be use one of the other 4 bags I already own, so I'm working on that rebuttal lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back