Srixon Z 945 Irons - THP Review

Beautiful irons! I wish I had the confidence to try them!

Nice. I love the matte finish too, its like Pings and Mizunos had a baby.

Nice. I love the matte finish too, its like Pings and Mizunos had a baby.

They might be my favorite looking blade iron ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are basically the only iron I would even consider replacing my FG V4s with...they are just so damn pretty!

These are basically the only iron I would even consider replacing my FG V4s with...they are just so damn pretty!

In person they are even better looking :alien:

These are back in the bag and they are awesome

Any guys still playing these? Got the wrong shaft in my Bridgestone J15's, want to move over to these. Played blade mid & short irons for a majority of the last decade. Hear so many good things about these...tell me a few more so I pull the trigger.

Will either put Nippon 120TX or Nippon Super Peening Blue. The plan is to try and play 4-P, if anything I will replace the 4-iron with a driving iron type.

945 players tell me to join you!

Any guys still playing these? Got the wrong shaft in my Bridgestone J15's, want to move over to these. Played blade mid & short irons for a majority of the last decade. Hear so many good things about these...tell me a few more so I pull the trigger.

Will either put Nippon 120TX or Nippon Super Peening Blue. The plan is to try and play 4-P, if anything I will replace the 4-iron with a driving iron type.

945 players tell me to join you!
945s are great irons. Fantastic turf interaction. Pretty long for a blade and center strikes will absolutely reward you. The tungsten in the long irons provide good help toward the toe. I have moved on to 965s but I could put the 945s back in the bag without blinking

Got these with c tapers, love em, super soft and as they say "the ultimate in ball striking"

I put these in the bag a couple weeks ago and absolutely love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any pictures of how it looks at address sir? I'm curious to see how it looks with the bevel on the topline.

Any pictures of how it looks at address sir? I'm curious to see how it looks with the bevel on the topline.

6c35f988bb7b761871e205b8dfb0b9f2.jpg

Here is a review with more pics:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?71268-Srixon-Z-945-Review

Back