Contest - PGA Show Guessing Game

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many of you know the THP Coverage at the PGA Show each year is rather unique and covers a lot of the show floor, a lot of demo day and of course tons of stuff after hours. Well this year we have some ambitious goals to bring live contests straight from the floor and that will mean a lot of scrambling.

While we have a number of staff with us, this will only be counting two of them. Both ddec and myself each wear a smart watch and it will be counting our steps for the entire show. Your job will be to guess how many total combined between the two of us over the course of the entire time we are there.

Rules
One Entry Per Person
Closest to the number without going over wins
Tie will come down to a random draw
Last day to enter is Sunday, January 24th 2016

How To Enter
Just post in this thread how many steps we take combined from Monday through Friday at the end of the show.

The Prize
The winner will win a THP Prize Pack valued at up to $500.

mysterygiftlarge.jpg

This contest is open everybody but shipping is free for 2016 Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society Shelters around the country, click here.

This is a pretty awesome contest, cause I don't think people really understand how much walking THP does at the PGA show.

Also, this will be nice to compare your watch to my Fitbit.

I think I'm going to request a motorized cart for some of it. Just to mess with my numbers

• Admin
I think I'm going to request a motorized cart for some of it. Just to mess with my numbers

I figured you were going to take bribes from people and then walk in place to get to their number at the end of the day.

Here goes nothing. 151,550 steps between the two of you for the week

I think this is great and will be fun to see some guess. I know how big that place is so I have an idea

This is going to be really high! Awesome contest and know the prize will be out of this world!

I figured you were going to take bribes from people and then walk in place to get to their number at the end of the day.
I could do that too, but the image of rolling around the show floor like George Costanza is pretty nice.

thats a fun idea! I'll say 98,654

112,226 steps and 2 new pair of shoes !

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My guess is 222,222. That's a whole lot of walking!

NTS: I really need to sign up for Albatross Club.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wow. Pretty awesome contest and I'm just going to throw one out there. 101178.

77,777 steps.

NTS: I really need to sign up for Albatross Club.

170,000 steps.

179560 steps between the two of you

200,001 steps

165,000 combined.

I will make a WAG of 121,348

173,254 steps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back