For those who enjoy Reese's peanut butter cups...

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
I heard about this on the radio this morning..it's still open until 9pm tonight!

lol, that's freakin awesome.

Candy corn for Reese's Cups. Not even a remotely fair trade but one that I would make without hesitation and walk away grinning ear to ear.

I’d love to know the conversion rate. I’d go to one in a heartbeat!

For those who enjoy Reese's peanut butter cups...

They refer to it as ‘trash’ candy.... awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign me up!!!!!!

Peanut butter cups are one of my guilty pleasures. Even with the sugar that's in it, I can justify it once in a while because it's got a healthy dose of fat in it, too. Love 'em!

Peanut butter cups are one of my guilty pleasures. Even with the sugar that's in it, I can justify it once in a while because it's got a healthy dose of fat in it, too. Love 'em!

Actually, they have three of Charles Osgood's four basic food groups - sugar, fat, AND caffeine. Only alcohol is missing.

The morning drive team was talking about this today and they were contemplating a late day, 150 mile drive to The City.

Last edited:
Actually, they have three of Charles Osgood's four basic food groups - sugar, fat, AND caffeine. Only alcohol is missing.

The morning drive team was talking about today and they were contemplating a late day, 150 mile drive to The City.

I can live with 0 alcohol and near zero caffeine and sugar. Fat is the staple in my diet. Can't do away with that.

Bloody brilliant!

I need this in my life.... or just go to Costco and shut off the lights so no one comes and take em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would be all over that!

Back