The McRib 2018 Tour. It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
It's back and I will definitely be taking part yet again. It's not at the McDonald's closest to me so I didn't stop on the way home, but I will be hitting up another place tomorrow.

Hopefully they still have the buy one, get a second for a dollar thing this time.

Find out if it's near you, here: https://mcriblocator.com/

Had 2 bites of a McRib in 1982 and have not returned to a MacDonalds since ...

I don't think that I've ever had one.

Been a long time since I’ve had one of those. Maybe high school. Have they changed much in 20 years or still the same?

I've eaten my fair share of questionable food but proud to say the mcrib had not been one of them

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes, indeed. Golf and the McRib are the only things that keeps me on this side of the soil.

Last edited:
Been a long time since I’ve had one of those. Maybe high school. Have they changed much in 20 years or still the same?

May just be my imagination, but they seem to get just a touch smaller every year or two. But they are just as good as they ever were.

It's back and I will definitely be taking part yet again. It's not at the McDonald's closest to me so I didn't stop on the way home, but I will be hitting up another place tomorrow.

Hopefully they still have the buy one, get a second for a dollar thing this time.

I ate one of these like 10 years ago and I have never and will never eat one again.

Hope you enjoy yours though.

Just a FYI the Bacon Smokehouse burger at MCD's is really good.

I ate one of these like 10 years ago and I have never and will never eat one again.

Hope you enjoy yours though.

Just a FYI the Bacon Smokehouse burger at MCD's is really good.
It sure is.

May just be my imagination, but they seem to get just a touch smaller every year or two. But they are just as good as they ever were.

That's what she said.

I eat one every time they come back. I like the McRib but one is enough. Its the BBQ sauce and onions that make the sammich, the patty is questionable.

Eww. Gross.

I love the terrible sandwich. And the Shamrock Shake.

Closest one is 40 miles from me, so I guess I wait.

Seems all the locations around me that have it are in "questionable" areas. Looks like I'll be missing out on these. I enjoy them, but not enough to go to some of those areas. LOL They're really not horrible areas, just not places I find myself in often.

Never had a McRib, but with all the hype I see around them, I guess, if I get the chance, I’m gonna have to try one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm always underwhelmed when they are brought back, but still will get one at some point.

Can always buy the Banquet Pork Family Meal and slap it on a bun...same thing IMO :)

family-size-barbecue-sauce-98101.png

Had a couple today with the buy a meal and get another mcrib for $1. Same as always.If you liked it before you still will. If you thought it was nasty before, your mind won't be changed!

3 of 4 days this week for lunch. Freakin love em! Dont have the $1 for an extra one deal around here this time. Ticks me off

Never had one, and I’ve gone this long without it so another year is fine with me.

I like one one a year messy but great

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I went yesterday, they didn't offer the second sandwich for $1 at my location. :(

Yum yumm
cc20c4dfad8a5145ba9555d9bd47ffb2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Went again today. Definitely getting my Mcrib on this time around.

Back