Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my final purchases... hahaha
Xr 16 pro driver with oban Kiyoshi tour limited 65 04. I'll probably pick up the xr 16 head somewhere as well. Now all that is left is the fairway spot
3 or 4 more purchases?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Kang forgot the "this week" at the end of that statement.

Well since my bag is nearly full of Callaway gear i just need the 3 wood and wedges spot to fill. Maybe alpha 3 wood and some MD3 wedges unless there is a better 3 wood than that one. In the older lines of course lol.

A Piretti tour only and a Betti studio reserve.

Local Buy sell trade site has Big Bertha Staff Bag and stand bag up for sale..... $135 for a stand bag, $195 for the Staff bag...... I need to find some money ASAP

MXM 7

J15 Wedges.

MXM 7

J15 Wedges.
I'll tell you the same thing I told Dan...
ec0d3466c02ac2734ce211ccf4eaab6a.jpg

I'll tell you the same thing I told Dan...
ec0d3466c02ac2734ce211ccf4eaab6a.jpg

Can I link my Paypal Account to yours? If so, I'll order it right now!

Scotty Cameron.. Nothing specific.

SeeMore M1 PR, to be exact! Been eying one for so dang long. Time to pull the trigger.

Tad Moore was my first ever putter. Still have it, too.

Back to this but don't really love the look of my 4 hybrid... So yeah pondering the 4 hybrid again

Anything in particular?
Not sure kinda open to ideas at this point. I have the Mashie as my 3 hybrid and I would like something similar as far as look at address. I was thinking X2hot as an option also not trying to break the bank

Not sure kinda open to ideas at this point. I have the Mashie as my 3 hybrid and I would like something similar as far as look at address. I was thinking X2hot as an option also not trying to break the bank
What arent you digging about the Mashies?

May or may not be browsing Mashie FWs on ebay.

What arent you digging about the Mashies?
Great question and it is funny but the 3 hybrid is perfect but when I get the 4 it sets up odd to me. It seems open and it is very possible that it is me and my set up. The lower edge of the club sticks out more and I just don't feel as comfortable with it in my hands... I know this is probably just mental

I do know my putters. :alien:

Tad is a legend.

I had no clue till I was told to look at his putters specifically at an 8802 style and came across that one. I may just have to splurge! And I though the putter was an safe spot in my bag.

Great question and it is funny but the 3 hybrid is perfect but when I get the 4 it sets up odd to me. It seems open and it is very possible that it is me and my set up. The lower edge of the club sticks out more and I just don't feel as comfortable with it in my hands... I know this is probably just mental
Weird. Mashie Hybos always seemed to sit closed to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back