Cobra King For A Month - THPers Get Royal Treatment - February

This is pretty exciting, can't wait to find out out who the king is! Box full of cobra goodies is going to be AWESOME

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What makes me fit to be King? Because I have a Queen that runs my house and you can't have a queen without a king.

I'm the father of 3 girls, all of which are princesses. The fact that I'm introducing those princesses to the game of golf at a young age makes fit to be king.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm fit to be the king because of my short game and putting, after-all, that's where it's won!

Hmmm what makes me fit to be king? Me, I'm awesome....and Cobra is awesome, so it's a perfect match!

KING, Matt, Epic. Hint hint...

Does an affinity for crown Royal make me qualified to hoist the crown as King?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My first decree as the King will be to outlaw all three putts. After two tries the ball is considered holed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I want to be King because everyone should have chance. And THP gives it to you.:banana:

One last bump as the announcement is coming next week.

I should be king because my name means LION and everyone knows that's the King of the jungle! Ever see a lion hole out from the bunker?

I can't wait for this!

Last edited:
Why would I be a good king? Well, I have a daughter who thinks she's a princess so I have experience ruling :). A king must also be wise and review any tributes brought before me. Other than that, I already have a BK crown, so I would just need the title to go with it

Adding to the reasons I had earlier who wouldn't want to see a video of me playing golf in snow shoes testing Cobra clubs.

Last day to get your entry in.

I should be King, I've been a big fan of Puma for 40 years. They were the very first pair of shoes I bought with my own money as a 16 year old. I've had succes with the few Cobra clubs I have tried, a AMP Cell 3w and 3/4 hybrid.

Just about out every club they come out with has an immediate visual appeal to me. Would love to be King for a month.

King for a season. :act-up:

kxhMC8Kh.jpg

(this isn't really an entry, just showing off the awesomeness of Cobra!)

God I love the look of those CB irons. Just perfect to me.

I'm fit to be King simply because I make hightops and joggers look good. All hail!

Would love to be a Cobra King For A Month. Being in SWFL, I have access outdoor practice facilities and courses on an almost daily basis. So I could provide great feedback on equipment, clothing and shoes...Another reason is that due to recent financial issues, I also don't usually get a chance to enjoy the game of golf as I once did. Being selected would bring me some much needed joy and allow me to be a contributor to the sport I love...Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back