2016 Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls Review Thread

Excellent stuff there Dean! Really enjoyed both interviews. Cannot wait for the new line to drop and give it a try and really appreciate their efforts to further differentiate the 2 sections of this line. Lower spin off the tee, higher wedge spin with increased durability? Count me in!

Sorry but I didn't see it talked about or just cant find it but has the cover been soften on B330 line? Firmness of the covers on Bridgestone golf balls is the main reason I've never played them. Just wondering if that has changed now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but I didn't see it talked about or just cant find it but has the cover been soften on B330 line? Firmness of the covers on Bridgestone golf balls is the main reason I've never played them. Just wondering if that has changed now

When you get a chance, check out the video in the link in the first post on the home page. They go into some pretty cool and thorough details about it.

When you get a chance, check out the video in the link in the first post on the home page. They go into some pretty cool and thorough details about it.

Ok. At dealer right now so I'll check it out now. Just need to remember how to get to homepage using TT

Ok. At dealer right now so I'll check it out now. Just need to remember how to get to homepage using TT

Choose the blogs option at the top instead of unread or timeline. Should provide all the featured articles on homepage.

4 years of design going into their new proprietary cover. Might need to buy a sleeve to see how the changes feel and play

I am glad they didn't change the name. That would have really worked against them as far as I am concerned, and lost some of that nostalgia that keeps them in my bag beyond performance.

This is great, kust in time for spring deals to add some Rx and rxs to the bag, way to go Bridgestone.

Can't wait to try these... I played a sample sleeve from a ball fitting of the B330S last year and thought they gave me great results. The new model seems even better, so I will definitely be giving these a go this season... now the real question is to go Reg or S... black or blue!

These sound very intriguing. I just bought a dozen of the prior model, so maybe I can snag a dozen of the new model and test. I definitely like less spin off the driver.

I am pretty well stocked up on golf balls right now but when I get low, I'll give these a shot.

I'm excited about these

First time a ball has been the piece of golf equipment I am most excited to get in play in the new year.

I can't wait to put these in the bag for 2016. And my favorite thing about them so far, is that they didn't change the name.

First time a ball has been the piece of golf equipment I am most excited to get in play in the new year.

You are really going to like these.

I cannot freaking wait to get my hands on these to try out. Love Bridgestone Golf balls.

Also, I NEED that 1/4 zip that is in the video, that is BRIGHT!

I'm picky about what golf balls I play, but after seeing the review, I think I'm going to give these a try. Really good video interview, lots of good info.

I had been playing the former B330 for a few months and even though my SS is more geared to the B330RX I have always preferred the ball flight and feeling around the greens of the B330. I was given a sleeve of the new B330 at the club testing and found it to be great all around upgrade to the B330, not shocking different but a bit less spin with the Driver and it seems to grab more with the irons and wedges.

Distance wise I did not see a difference I could quantify since I have changed Driver heads and shafts lately, with the irons they may be slightly longer but not drastically. All in all I have shot my (2) lowest rounds in a row with this ball and intend to try the B330RX again to see if it now fits me better than the B330. Great stuff for a Company to keep trying to improve on a already great product.

Snuck out at lunch and picked up a sleeve, that's how excited I am about this release!

Very interested in trying these out! Thanks for the info!

It looks like the naming conventions for these balls have changed slightly.
Is the Tour B330-RX the ball I should try if I am currently using Titleist ProV1s -- swing speed ~99mph w/Driver?

Thx
LB

I thought the most recent B330 was a significant improvement over the previous model with the introduction of the hydrocore. I still have about 5 dozen of those I need to get to, but I am excited to try these out

It looks like the naming conventions for these balls have changed slightly.
Is the Tour B330-RX the ball I should try if I am currently using Titleist ProV1s -- swing speed ~99mph w/Driver?

Thx
LB

Check out the video in the first post link.
The names stayed the same.
To answer your question, you would try the RX or RXS depending on the amount of spin wanted.

Back