Scotty Cameron putters

Scotty Cameron putters

I think the one referenced was his original Scotty, making the dings his own.

This correct the one referenced was my original Scotty... I'm the one that caused the wear...

The TEI3 is in such bad shape it deserves to be restored, like my Circle T.

846286ea758218aacdbf1b80e544db66.jpg

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in total ponder mode. Currently trying to decide on my first Scotty. Down to either a Newport 2 or a Notchback.

This correct the one referenced was my original Scotty... I'm the one that caused the wear...

The TEI3 is in such bad shape it deserves to be restored, like my Circle T.

846286ea758218aacdbf1b80e544db66.jpg

Dax

TEI3 deff restore but the Studio Design has character!

Heres a few pictures of my SC California Fastback w/my near and dear 2013 PGA headcover (I am from/live in Rochester):
Wih6Zv7l.jpg

Ux6hZ1nl.jpg

Contemplating sending it into the custom shop for a cherry bomb stamp, site dot, and custom shop HC/sticker :0P

I played a Scotty for a couple years about 14 years ago and own a GoLo but I really have no desire to put one in my bag again. They used to be unique or special and now that at least 80 guys at my club are playing one I feel the need to play something different. Scottys once had mostly a players image and now, at least at my club, they are a more a status symbol. I guess my image of them has been wrecked by the dozen or so narcissistic snobs at my club who own Scottys. BTW, none of them can putt as well as my 10 year old daughter, either. I think it's time to move out of California.

Scotty Cameron putters

I put a flatso 1.0 on my Scotty and rolled it for a couple hours yesterday. The feel is amazing and I was able to roll all distances and lag with so much confidence. Really loving this putter so far.

I put a flatso 1.0 on my Scotty and rolled it for a couple hours yesterday. The feel is amazing and I was able to roll all distances and lag with so much confidence. Really loving this putter so far.

I have a Flatso Ultra on my Squareback, it's great...

Dax

I have 2 Cameron Putters. One currently in the bag is a 1997 experimental Tel3 SS long neck and the other I got this past year is a 2014 Futura X5 H-14 Holiday version. Love the long neck almost hate the Futura.
When I first received the Futura, the knuckle was not adjusted right and everything pulled to the left no matter what. I sent it back in and it was readjusted but still has that pull but less severe. Nothing wrong with the putter per sea, but adjusting the knuckle is very critical to a proper path line. Hopefully I can get it working again. Have no issue with the long neck, just wanted something heavier.

I'd like to see pics of the experimental TEI3 SS...

I brought my new (to me) Scotty to the Sim today to putt. While it's no replacement for real putting, I was able to putt pretty well with it, and liked the feel/sound of it. I might try to game it for a while.

I'd like to see pics of the experimental TEI3 SS...

I'm challenged at putting pictures up hope it comes through.

Last edited:
Heres a few pictures of my SC California Fastback w/my near and dear 2013 PGA headcover (I am from/live in Rochester):
Wih6Zv7l.jpg

Ux6hZ1nl.jpg

Contemplating sending it into the custom shop for a cherry bomb stamp, site dot, and custom shop HC/sticker :0P
Oh I like the looks of that flat stick

Disgusting... No thanks...

Dax

LOL "club face is smooth"..... well except for the pebbling all through the sprayed on insert.

I submitted an offer. probably get shot down but hey why not. you never know. Though the offer may have been a bit offensive.

I submitted an offer. probably get shot down but hey why not. you never know. Though the offer may have been a bit offensive.

Did you put a comment of "I don't know how much I will be charged to remove the horrendous spray paint job"

As offensive as what they did to it.

Aside from the head under the paint, is anything else about it original?

I'd offer $20 for the putter, with a note that reads:

"It's going to cost me $300 to fix what you have done to it... "

Dax

UpLoaded Pictures Finally

UpLoaded Pictures Finally

073.JPG 035.jpg 036.jpg

Don't know why I couldn't just drag and drop but I really had issues uploading pictures!

This is my Scotty that currently have in the bag.

Back