War Eagle,
Did you see it tonight?
Over 2000 guests on.
What do tapatalk users represent?

edit: I mean how are they represented? As a logged in member or a guest

War Eagle,
Did you see it tonight?
Over 2000 guests on.

JB does that track Tapatalk users or web based, or both?

War Eagle,
Did you see it tonight?
Over 2000 guests on.

Saw that a few minutes ago.

Lots of peeps out there looking in to see the awesome that is occurring.

What do tapatalk users represent?

edit: I mean how are they represented? As a logged in member or a guest

Members if they are logged in.

Saw that a few minutes ago.

Lots of peeps out there looking in to see the awesome that is occurring.
Word got out that you're back...

Talking with other people my age, it's weird how different my views and morals for lack of a better word are. Just makes me wonder. I truly don't agree with a lot of what my friends do and how they act

Talking with other people my age, it's weird how different my views and morals for lack of a better word are. Just makes me wonder. I truly don't agree with a lot of what my friends do and how they act

i am experiencing that with several friends and acquaintances. A friend of mine for the last 20+ years and I were talking a couple weeks ago about this and how we are only a couple in our normal circle that share similar beliefs.

i am experiencing that with several friends and acquaintances. A friend of mine for the last 20+ years and I were talking a couple weeks ago about this and how we are only a couple in our normal circle that share similar beliefs.

I couldn't agree with the the two of you more, but I had a phone call today from a young man that gives me a glimpse of hope for our youth.

The Official Banter Away Thread

I couldn't agree with the the two of you more, but I had a phone call today from a young man that gives me a glimpse of hope for our youth.

The way I see fellow mid 20 year olds act and treat other people is disgusting. It's sad to see so many people my age have no respect for their fellow human being. Everyone my age seems so entitled, it is something I will truly never understand.

A thing that got me today was how a couple guys at work treat women. It blows my mind how cursing out women and just saying down right disrespectful things to them seems to be accepted today. Not trying to get on a soap box but it awful seeing people my age act this way

Love the activity the forum is seeing!

Bet the Front Page views are blowing up too!

#ChangeTheGame
#GoBigOrGoHome

A friend tells me too look at a custom putter now I want it but it's spendy

I see members listed then "active members"... What determines an active member?

I see members listed then "active members"... What determines an active member?

On the forum in the past 30 days, I believe.

I have $75 in gift cards on Amazon. What golf related stuff should I buy?

At Memphis airport ready to head back to FL this morning. Quick stop in Charlotte and then finally home after a week. GG is so tired, I am so full and we have a huge few weeks ahead of us.

Going to sleep like a baby tonight.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Some companies just get it and we are blessed to work with everybody.

There are so many great people in this industry, but there are companies that genuinely care about THPers and it's so nice to work wit them.

Down 4 to 2 at the half
#BarnBurner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back