Ebay seller whats his angle?

Ha, I've wondered about this guy before!! Kept running into these shenanigans when bidding on a u65!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wow, that's the guy I bought my M1 440 from. Glad I had no issues with it, but from his feedback, I'll think twice about buying from him again.

When you first posted about this issue I had a feeling it was that seller. I’ve actually bought a few things from him with no issues, when I made my first purchase I saw the negative feedback and was a bit nervous but everything ended up working out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too have bought from him in the past with no issues but now it seems like his practices have changed!

I was the high bidder on a brand new 3wood on Ebay. I paid immediately and after a few days the seller contacted me and said he did not have the club to ship. He offered the same club with a different shaft but I wanted the low launch shaft that I bid on. He gave me a refund and although I was disappointed about not getting the club I thought it was an honest mistake and moved on.

I started searching the bay for another 3wood and low and behold the same seller listed the same club with the same shaft for sale again. I contacted the seller to ask why he could not send me the club that I had won. Maybe the new listing was an oversight? He replied that he gave me a refund and I should just go away. I cant figure out what this jerk off is up to? Did the club sell for less than he wanted? I have never sold an Item on the bay but I would imagine he had to pay some fees even though he refunded my money.

Should I contact Ebay? What could they do for me anyway. Should I leave him a scathing review?

I would not hesitate to share this with eBay. I think he wanted a higher sell price.

I have watched that seller for a while and never bid on any of there stuff due to the bad feedback. They seem to have access to a lot of PC HC shafts but it all seems very iffy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There are a few sellers like him that are playing a shady game.
Lists an item low hoping for a bidding war and then when there is none there suddenly are all these last second bidders that knock off the high bidder. I think they're shadow accounts of the seller.

Ive bought from them several times and never had an issue but have also noticed the feedback. Ive gotten some good deals but nothing crazy enough that they refunded me. My opinion would only be buy from them if the deal is great and hope they dont bail. Their shipping is pretty high for me being an hour away from them and having to pay in state sales tax.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There are a few sellers like him that are playing a shady game.
Lists an item low hoping for a bidding war and then when there is none there suddenly are all these last second bidders that knock off the high bidder. I think they're shadow accounts of the seller.
That's exactly what I experienced. Lost the item at the last second, and then it was re-listed later that same day. Observed this happen a couple times with other items too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back