The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't think of a better word but I hate the TSA! It's crap to be threatened with arrest and detention for questioning an action that doesn't seem right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would have gone with anything OTHER than an entity that tried to conquer the world and exterminate an entire group of people.

But that's just me.

I would have gone with anything OTHER than an entity that tried to conquer the world and exterminate an entire group of people.

But that's just me.

Sorry. I'll change it.

But that's just me.

Soup Nazi! That is the context I was thinking of.

I haven't been sick in quite awhile and today is day 5 of what could be the worst cold I've ever had. Literally sucking the life out of me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dispise airports that make you go back out through security to get to another concourse. Hopefully the lines are short.

In Charlotte you don't have to go back out and through security again.

You mean like hte airport with people that decide to stop in the middle to look at their ticket...its awful how unaware so many are.

People do that everywhere. Supermarkets, malls, you name it. Drives me batty. Have a purpose people! It is especially bad when I have kiddo in a stroller and roll up on their heels. And then they shoot me a dirty look as if I was at fault. Love it.

I haven't been sick in quite awhile and today is day 5 of what could be the worst cold I've ever had. Literally sucking the life out of me

What were you doing at the boat show? Feel
better and stop following people that have no clue where they are going

In Charlotte you don't have to go back out and through security again.

Wow that's surprising based on what I was looking at. It looks almost exactly like Milwaukee (hub and spoke) and they have 3 security checkpoints at the entrance to each concourse there. Not that you'd be hoping from one airline to another but you couldn't go into the "terminal" without going back through

afc6df8997d0b95defab0ccac713a68b.jpg

That makes me cold just thinking about it. I'm guessing you are not driving to the golf course to play 18.

That makes me cold just thinking about it. I'm guessing you are not driving to the golf course to play 18.

Haha. Maybe in April.

People do that everywhere. Supermarkets, malls, you name it. Drives me batty. Have a purpose people! It is especially bad when I have kiddo in a stroller and roll up on their heels. And then they shoot me a dirty look as if I was at fault. Love it.

If you do that to me when you're going through the exit, you might just get clipped in the ankle with a cart! Why stop in the middle of an exit?

Miami did that to us this morning. You'd think if someone was cleared for international travel they'd also be good to go for domestic.
I dispise airports that make you go back out through security to get to another concourse. Hopefully the lines are short.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Dramamine is your friend. Use it. :angry:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

e266d1b11d2e2c03494cfd730114aff4.jpg

Can't really complain because this year has been mild but damn it's cold out!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Haha. Maybe in April.

-35* brings back memories of my 33 years spent in the Minneapolis area.

Like I tell all my California buddies, you can't beat the Minnesota summers on the lake! The golf is also amazing. In a few years I'll be spending all my summers lakeside in Minnesota.

I haven't been sick in 3-4 years until the last 2 weeks. Been fighting this mild cold that doesn't hinder me but won't go away. Medicine doesn't seem to help and I am getting really tired of it.

Ahh, the joys of being a step parent...

If you do that to me when you're going through the exit, you might just get clipped in the ankle with a cart! Why stop in the middle of an exit?
I wouldn't know ... I don't do anything silly like that. :silly:

Miami did that to us this morning. You'd think if someone was cleared for international travel they'd also be good to go for domestic.
I had to do that going through San Francisco as well. I assume it's SOP for all airports receiving international flights.

The moment you walk out to use your spa and it tells you the ignition lamp is out and needs replacing....

<----------------

The moment you walk out to use your spa and it tells you the ignition lamp is out and needs replacing....

<----------------

#FirstWorldProblems

<----------------

Get on it buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back