FootJoy FreeStyle

lol $190 for these. FootJoy is making it so easy not to be a homer for their shoes anymore.

I actually kind of like the white and gray ones with the blue soles. But there is a 0% chance that I would pay anything near $190 for these. I think someone earlier in the thread said $79. That seems much more in the ballpark. At $190, I'd be shocked if these do well.

Saw another picture, and the same thing that turned me off the Hyperflexes turned me off of these. Its a "sporty" golf shoe, with a relatively pointy toe, like a wingtip. What are they thinking?

I really want some BOA shoes. I like the colorways but wish they didn't have that huge FJ on them.

Was thinking the exact same thing.

If they were trying to match the frogs colors, I say they did a pretty good job!
8816.HERO_5F00_FS_5F00_BLOG.jpg
2654.2016_5F00_us_5F00_57332_5F00_Freestyle_5F00_T  wist_5F00_B_5F00_BLOG.jpg

lol $190 for these. FootJoy is making it so easy not to be a homer for their shoes anymore.

what?! two bills for THESE? these look like value shoes, not top of the line.

what?! two bills for THESE? these look like value shoes, not top of the line.

The more I think about it, the more I'm really looking forward to giving these a try in 10-12 months when they are $39.99 because all the retailers are stuck with extra inventory due to the ridiculous price tag.

They look ok apart from the big FJ and the coloured/clear rubber bit on the front. I know lots of shoes have them these ones just stick out to me.

If they are comfy I'd rock the white ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want to give these a try, but $190 is too steep for this guy, for shoes...

This thread reminds me of the Hyperflex thread.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This thread reminds me of the Hyperflex thread.

Which makes sense considering HyperFlex sales vs the rest of FJ.
I will be curious if these outsell those. My gut says yes.

Which makes sense considering HyperFlex sales vs the rest of FJ.
I will be curious if these outsell those. My gut says yes.

We actually had trouble keeping the Hyperflex in once the price dropped some. Will be curious as well.

Can't wait to get these they look awesome liking the colours

Steve

I'll have a pair. Like the black and red with the boa.

Ummm, I don't think so. From the large FJ to the style and cut. These are really not attractive.

These are too gimmicky for me.....did I just hear a shark jumping somewhere ?

I would kinda like them if not for the ridiculous FJ on the sides.

If they're as comfortable as they look, I'd wear them. But, not the style with the knob on the back.

I like the grey and red on the top right.

I love Foot Joys, I wear Contours. Tried spikeless and don't care for them. Might give these a try.

Back