THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I'll post my thoughts in here in a bit...
But captain, Grandaddy brother 3-0 first day brother, I'm near the effin bottom?

I offered up the first pitchers of beer per sim...
WTF are you thinking?!?!?

Nowhere to go but up buddy. Just like your buddy Phil!

But captain, Grandaddy brother 3-0 first day brother, I'm near the effin bottom?

He using you to his advantage. Acting like your not even in the running but will be his Wild card pick. Wild cards are good. Jokers are wild. Man up Jester!

CJ you know a MI team without you would just be to quite!

Nowhere to go but up buddy. Just like your buddy Phil!

Only problem is I have like 25 times the number of people to jump lol

Only problem is I have like 25 times the number of people to jump lol
According to 441 I am officially below you. 26 spots for me ;)

I am so far behind! THP and my job are not mixing really well right now! I'm not a happy camper! This will change soon.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I will stay active in the thread, support the OH team in any way I can, may be at the actual event, and won't just drop it if not picked.

Will you still participate in this thread?
Of course. Me not getting picked doesn't change the face any time is a good time to LOL @ MI
Will you make an effort to help your team prepare?
Yep still play the practice rounds and finish my yardage book for Team OH whether I am on the team or not
Will you try to show up at the event and support the team? It has been made known that with this event, THPers can show up to the range.
Will be on range for sure just in case someone pulls a Rory and sleeps through their alarm and to support them. Probably going to try and book the first tee time before the first match

Will you just say !@#$ it and be done with the whole thing
Will be really bummed for about an hour. Then I will focus on getting my team better and still work as hard on my game no matter what and then look forward to my own events that hopefully I will find a partner to play with from here and there is this little thing about some granddaddy that looks like it might be worth playing.
Plus I am addicted to golf, can't help but think, practice, play 24/7
If you can book the first tee time before the first match, pencil me in.

Oops, forgot something: Boo, Michigan! Boo!

If I don't get picked I'll still stay active in here.

I'll try to help out with pre-event rounds.

But if I don't get picked, Mike will find this on his porch. LOL

I know bribes will make you shoot up the power rankings, but not sure about threats of flaming fecal matter on his doorstep. Gross.

Hope the Ohioans are enjoying their sim round today. Can't wait for the updated rankings.

CJ you know a MI team without you would just be to quiet!

FIFY...

I'm sure whoever wants on the Mi team will make it. They only have like 8 hopefuls. Odds in their favor for sure. As for Ohio, Yes I will support the team if I don't make it. I will definitely go for practice round at Boulder.

I know bribes will make you shoot up the power rankings, but not sure about threats of flaming fecal matter on his doorstep. Gross.

Hope the Ohioans are enjoying their sim round today. Can't wait for the updated rankings.
Damn it. Didn't think about that. Hmmm...

I know Mike likes deep fried ice cream but not sure about flame broiled... Oh wait that's not ice cream... :bulgy-eyes:

I have a feeling these rankings will be classic.

Rumor has it that there's going to be updated rankings for each squad sooner rather than later. That should be must read material.

Playing on Sim today to keep the swing in check. I hate winter.

Boo, Michigan!! Boo!! I's going to add a little hiss in there as well. Hiss!!

Jspangs is long as advertised. He so powerful he put a hole in the screen on the first try.

3661c37d94fc9c2ea3ed43b3f40b25a2.jpg

Pffft, what kind of broke down old simulators are these. Paper screens? Really?

f44a9fabb71cff315f571fcf72f64afb.jpg

CJ doing work while moving up the rankings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fore right...

f44a9fabb71cff315f571fcf72f64afb.jpg

CJ doing work while moving up the rankings!

Why does it appear as if the screen is all yellowed?

I will stay in this thread, I will support and prep the guys from Ohio and there's a real good chance I'm at the event to support team Ohio

Back