What would you call a hole in one on a par 5?

A miracle

Happy Gilmore

An ace and an albatross. Any par 5 that a long drive champ could ace with a big tailwind is really a par 4.

A par 5 that is way too short to be a par 5

Unbelievable! HIO or Ace but it seems people found the term Condor

Vulture

Jackpot. 400+ drive and has to hit cartpath few times.

Non Mojo Drive.

Unlikely.

JM

I'd say you sliced it so bad you ended up in the wrong hole.

Cheating or Rodent, as in assisted by an outside agency

You aced a par 5? From which tee?

If someone played the forward tees and aced a downhill 385 yd par 5, which was a par 5 due to the strategically placed water hazard, I'd still need witnesses.

Are you certain they didn't have one of their buddies in the previous foursome drop one of their balls in the hole? And they'd probably be a long driver.

I never said I hit an ace on a par 5. Was just wondering what it would be called

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

You aced a par 5? From which tee?

If someone played the forward tees and aced a downhill 385 yd par 5, which was a par 5 due to the strategically placed water hazard, I'd still need witnesses.

Are you certain they didn't have one of their buddies in the previous foursome drop one of their balls in the hole? And they'd probably be a long driver.

I've been playing a course that has a par 5 just like that. It's 400 yds. from the blues/370 from the whityes and has a creek at 200 yds. out, so most have to lay up. From the blue tee it goes uphill about 250 yds., then down hill for about 50 yds. and then leveled out to the green. Conceivably if a player flies the ball 270 yds. hits the down slope with a good wind behind and dry fairways, the green could be reached in one.

Not likely, so my word for it is "Dream."

Later,

John

Back