What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snuck out from work early for nine and shot an ugly 46. The one good takeaway is I found my alignment was poor and was causing me to hit weak slices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77 today. first round of the year, not too shabby. Course only had one set of tees open and they were only 5800 yrds, but the terrible condition of the greens easily cost me 4-5 strokes, so I figure its a wash..

45/42 87 slope 132 6,515 yards. It was a feast or famine round, started off very slow, then righted the ship a little. On the back nine, had 5 pars in a row, then finished with one for 6. Unfortunately, the other 3 holes on the back were doubles.

I need to work on hitting off side hill lies, that killed me a few times today. But putting was terrific and kept penalty strokes to only one.

Irons were decent but could have been better.

That's probably it for at least a couple weeks weather wise.

0. torrential downpour this morning. been working 13+ hour days so i could go with clients this morning to play. gave up and headed back home, took a shower, and came into the office. now it's absolutely gorgeous. f--- you nature.

After I believe a 2 month lay off I shot an 82, with 2 triple bogies and 2 birdies, I seriously can't wait to get back out and play again

41/37..

​41/44

93 with Johnny Mojo. I'll chalk it up to winter rust mixed in with a cold hard wet course. Had a blast though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

51 on front then went crazy on back shooting a 39. Was the stupidest tweak too

51 on front then went crazy on back shooting a 39. Was the stupidest tweak too

Front 9 never happened. Just hang on to the back 9 memory.

43/47, 90. Got pretty chilly on the back after the sun went away. Had a great time with Chump Fries coming up to my neck of the woods to share a round.

JM

42 - 41 - 83. Certainly not my best as I was just not hitting the ball worth a flip from anywhere today. Short game was pretty good to keep the score decent. Had 5 doubles and 1 birdie. Don't think I had 5 doubles total in the last 6 weeks prior to today. Tomorrow is another day.

44/44 = 88 at North Bellingham in the rain and wind with ArmyGolf. Tee game was a little wonky (though I had a few great ones), and both of us were getting some rough breaks right off the fairways with not being able to find plugged balls. But the putting game was solid and with the exception of some stupid chunks, the iron and hybrid game was fairly solid. Fun time!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Shot +14 on a par 60 executive course today. +3 on the front and +11 on the back, ugh!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Played the sand hollow championship course and shot 84. I got off to a rough start with doubles on the first 2 holes shaking off the rust. I had a 9 hole stretch in the middle where I played it 1 over par. Sadly no birdies today but after the first two holes I felt I played pretty well.

42/47 89. To cold should have stayed home, but it was still fun being out in the middle of January Winter golf at its best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back