PUMA Grip Fusion Sport

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

Is fusion the next iteration of ignite or something different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure about the part over the toes. I would have to see these in person and make a call.

• Admin
Is fusion the next iteration of ignite or something different?

Grip Fusion came out previously, this is the Sport version.

I love the look of Puma shoes, I wish they offered wide sizes

Was just reading my email about these. I need to see these in person and try them on. Looks wise I like them.

Look pretty good, would have to try on in store. My spikeless shoes are on their way out

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

digging these. nicely done.

Really like these, might have to have a pair - i hope the pwrsport Issues aren’t prevalent here

Really like these, might have to have a pair - i hope the pwrsport Issues aren’t prevalent here

While I didn’t suffer those issues, i think the sole being so different would eliminate many of them, right?

While I didn’t suffer those issues, i think the sole being so different would eliminate many of them, right?

I was thinking the smell issue when they get wet - Is Grant still with Puma?

I trust him completely when designing spikeless shoes

I was thinking the smell issue when they get wet - Is Grant still with Puma?

I trust him completely when designing spikeless shoes

Yes sir he is.

They look like a sub 100 dollar shoe, and while that sounds like a bad thing, I think it's actually quite good.

I absolutely love the look of the toe cap material. It's a great blend.

Liking the blues and those grey and neons.....just don’t love white soled golf shoes. Hmmm

These look waaaaay better than the first grip fusion design!

They look like a sub 100 dollar shoe, and while that sounds like a bad thing, I think it's actually quite good.

I absolutely love the look of the toe cap material. It's a great blend.

the Grip Sport, Grip Fusion, and Grip Fusion Sport are all sub-$100 entry-level shoes

the sole on this and the Fusion is comfortable but I have strong doubts of it holding grip on anything other than dry short grass

Did any THPers pick these up and do you have any feedback on the traction?

Actually digging these. The colors/patterns are much more in my wheelhouse. Might grab a pair eventually.

I bought a pair recently and really wanted to love them but the inside seem where the part over the toes meets the upper (?) is way to thick and pronounced for my liking. I can feel it against my foot and don’t care for it. I’m returning mine for refund.

Back