Can You Touch a Crack?

MSB256

Reaction score
Handicap
That's the question. Can you touch a crack?

Had this conversation with some friends and family. Think about it for a minute... I'll add to the discussion after I see some responses.

Not unless you want to break your mother's back!

Only if you are walking under a ladder at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the d.a.r.e. program taught me that crack is whack. so i guess my answer is "no."

I value my mothers well-being, thank you.

The thing that made it a discussion is... well, if I point to a crack in wood or concrete and ask what that is, one would like answer it's a crack. Alright, touch it. They do so, sort of. But, are you technically touching a crack? In my opinion, not really. You're touching wood or concrete with a space in between it. It's just a space.

If the definition of a crack is a 'void' then no, I don't think you can technically touch a crack.

I scratch my crack when it's itchy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not sure where to go with this one? :act-up:

If the definition of a crack is a 'void' then no, I don't think you can technically touch a crack.

Someone else actual addressed the questions. Thanks, Ken. Ha.

I scratch my crack when it's itchy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nah, you scratch the space between your butt cheeks. :blob:

Ask MattyKrack that question, I bet he can answer. But if we are talking a void, then no. But you can touch the edges of a crack.

Aske MattyKrack that question, I bet he can answer. But if we are talking a void, then no. But you can touch the edges of a crack.

But really, don’t the edges of a crack define the crack and become an intrinsic part of said crack? So if you can touch the edges, then you’re touching the crack.

Depends if she likes the bowling ball grip or not...

Always ask.

But really, don’t the edges of a crack define the crack and become an intrinsic part of said crack? So if you can touch the edges, then you’re touching the crack.

Even if you're touching the edges, I would argue you're not really touching the edges of the "crack" you're still touching wood, or concrete, or whatever the substance is that has the void.

Nah, you scratch the space between your butt cheeks. :blob:

I don't know about others, but I scratch my butt cheeks. I don't think you can physically scratch the empty space between them.

I don't think you can unless it is a little white thingy!! :alien:

Not without consent.

This is a thread of which I am certain that I dont have any opinion on what so ever....butt, crack away....

Unless I touch it, how will I ever be able to repair the crack?

This is a thread of which I am certain that I dont have any opinion on what so ever....butt, crack away....

Pkorf....did you......crack...a joke there?

Back