TRUE Knit x Linksoul - Limited Edition Collaboration

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Just got the email on these, and I couldn't resist. I've been eyeing their knit designs for a minute but the style change in these pushed me over the edge.

Link: https://truelinkswear.com/true-knit-x-linksoul-limited-edition/

We connected with our good friends at Linksoul to bring you our first ever collaboration. Designed with effortless transition in mind, the Limited Edition TRUE x Linksoul Knit is ready for whatever your day throws at you.
A classic TRUE silhouette is brought to life with Linksoul finishing touches, and we think there’s a lot to like. The breathable, water repellent, sock fit upper molds to your feet straight out of the box. The all day comfort and cross-life tread offers ideal grip from the links to the streets. Add in the Make Par // Not War stamping, LS logo embroidery, classic tri-color marled black upper, and one of a kind Linksoul artwork covering the insoles - and you have a collaborative shoe both brands are proud to put our name on.

Linksoul and TRUE may have connected over the years over our passion for the game of golf, camaraderie, and active lifestyles that we live well beyond the links - but now we have one more thing to hang our hat on, the TRUE x Linksoul Knit.

The Build: The TRUE water repellent treatment will keep your feet dryer on those dewy mornings, as water will bead up on the outer shell of the shoe like magic. No, the Knit is not waterproof, but the shell will not absorb water and the breeze will literally glide through the shoe keeping your feet dry and comfortable on even the warmest days. The one piece TRUEknit upper is designed to stretch and flex where it should, but be stable and strong where golfers need it most. The combination of EVA midsole, premium and bouncy PU insert and cross-life gum rubber tread will have you feeling like you're walking on the clouds. Trust us, these things are the Knit.

TK1-TXLS-1-profile__12568.1540846501.png

TK1-TXLS-9-aerialpair__80242.1540846503.png

I did not need to see this after buying the Jordan Trainers earlier today. But these look awesome.

Those look great! Not sure I can go down the knit golf shoe path again with walking all of my rounds. They are very comfortable but are a pain in rear to keep clean.

57c816b027f3507cff31504d6397cb90.gif

Oh man Yes please!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really nice upper. I don’t think they are $148.00 good but I’m sure they will sell out.

These are gorgeous.

I'm not in the market for a new pair at the moment, but if they (miraculously) last until spring I'll likely own a pair.

• Staff
I went ahead and ordered some 14’s!

I’m a huge fan of the Knits. I had to purchase these. Next the Malbec version.

They are really cool. Neck reminds me a ton of some adidas setups.

The standard TRUE knits I’ve been so so on, but this version, I couldn’t resist. Plus, Linksoul makes everything better.

I really like these. I'm having trouble picking a size though since they don't come in half sizes.

Really nice upper. I don’t think they are $148.00 good but I’m sure they will sell out.

This is how I see it, too

Last edited:
I really like these. I'm having trouble picking a size though since they don't come in half sizes.

Same here. Reading up on the Knit shoes last night, I think going up in size is the way to go.

Already shipped.

Boom!

I usually wear a 10.5 and went with the 11. The 11 fit me really good. There is a slight stretch to them so they have never seemed loose.

They have a page devoted to this shoe in the latest LS catalogue. It’s looks great. They picked a great material and color. It does say to me that you can play in just about anything today. The sole unit really doesn’t have any features that scream golf. It looks like it would give good grip and traction as well as comfort. It’s a nice collab. I think it’s too high unless I was going to wear it on and off the course which seems the point.

In hand thoughts?

Worth every single cent.

Comfortable as heck, great fit, and will become my every day show as well.

Love reading this

I’m super impressed. Unless there is some major improvement seen in some other spikeless releases this year, I’ll be going all TRUE for my spikeless needs.

They are really great shoes. So light, almost like nothing on your feet. The grip is really good. I use them for riding the bike, as well. They really are an everyday shoe that you wear on and off the course.

Nice summer shoe ... will wait for it.

Back