Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship

Plus him loading up on the XR16 line is surprising bc he loves his 3w that he absolutely mashes. I forget what model it was, but it was on older one that's been in the bag for a while

he he played that 3w off the tee more than driver so him switching is a big deal.

Plus him loading up on the XR16 line is surprising bc he loves his 3w that he absolutely mashes. I forget what model it was, but it was on older one that's been in the bag for a while

Whoa seriously? He got a new 3w?

I have to say it seems one of the announcers has a serious (man?)crush on Rory.

"Man he's strong"
"Oh he looks trim, very buff".

Both comments on their first hole of the day.

Looks like it's going to be a good match between the 3 in that group.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I have to say it seems one of the announcers has a serious (man?)crush on Rory.

"Man he's strong"
"Oh he looks trim, very buff".

Both comments on their first hole of the day.

Looks like it's going to be a good match between the 3 in that group.

Similar to the crush many American announcers have on Spieth and his game. Both are the best of their respective tours.

Hopefully Rory will actually show up Friday's this season. Think his stroke average was 2-3 shots worse on Fridays compared to Thursdays last season.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Rickie has brought the hi tops and joggers to Dubai.

Jodhpurs one commentator called them. LOL.

Jordan seems to be playing quicker this week, but also he seems a bit rushed.

I think Jordan is be impatient due to not making putts

I love the high tops but those pants are a little suspect. Almost like he didn't get his luggage from the airline and had to wear his walk around pants. But hey, he can wear what he wants.

I love the high tops but those pants are a little suspect. Almost like he didn't get his luggage from the airline and had to wear his walk around pants. But hey, he can wear what he wants.
Cmon Panda, I KNOW you rocked some parachute pants back in the day. Like a boss. Hahaha

Not a fan of the hi tops, I prefer the ones Michelle Wie wears from Nike. The pants not style but I know they are pretty popular.

I like it though that Riclie marches to the beat of a different drum and think it is refreshing and good for the game. Would not shock me if Rickie builds on last year's success and picks up his first major this year.

Cmon Panda, I KNOW you rocked some parachute pants back in the day. Like a boss. Hahaha

Key words 'back in the day' when I weighed 170. Now they call those Capri pants on me....lol

Wow, Dechambeau looking pretty good. Putting has been terrific. I'm wondering if he can maintain this lead (I'm watching it on delay) or eventually fades.

I'm almost glad he went with those pants with the hi-tops. Normal pant style yesterday did not sit well on the hi-tops.

Pretty sure the PGA Tour wouldn't write a tweet like this, but the European Tour is a little more relaxed. Spieth is pretty lucky.

I saw that earlier. Ouch.

That would sting a little.

These announcers had a field day with Fowlers 'trousers', and again when Spieth hit the guy in the butt and the girl was laughing at him.

Nice bunker shot from Speith there on the par 3

Back