Rose & Fire Headcover - Product Spotlight

I'm drooling over a camo one after seeing hawk's in person last week, these things are legit!

I'm drooling over a camo one after seeing hawk's in person last week, these things are legit!

Was it a black one on a g30 that got left in hawks bag?

It can definitely come back to you by the way. I wondered what you were doing there.

It can definitely come back to you by the way. I wondered what you were doing there.

Nah, I forgot I even put it on there to be honest. I'm all set with my Seamus, looooove those.

Was it a black one on a g30 that got left in hawks bag?
Well done Sherlock!

Now the question is Woodland Camo or MilSpec camo???
wcamoleftfin.jpg
explorerMSleft.JPG

Well maybe this one!
desertrightfinished.jpg

Look fantastic. Although not sure what I'd use the zippered pocket for. Maybe interchangeable weights like what are on the Big Bertha drivers? Hmmm.

The putter cover zippered pocket could be useful (tool or marker)

Look fantastic. Although not sure what I'd use the zippered pocket for. Maybe interchangeable weights like what are on the Big Bertha drivers? Hmmm.

The putter cover zippered pocket could be useful (tool or marker)

Would be perfect for those weights IMO.

Would be perfect for those weights IMO.

Although not something I tinker with after setting it and no clue on the fairways/hybrids.

Really like the durability and look of the ones reviewed.

IIa really considering the ballistic nylon. Anyone got any more info how these have held up?

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

Rose and Fire head covers

Rose and Fire head covers

I couldn't find much info on these guys but wanted to post a quick review. I was originally on the hunt for a head cover for my blade putter that wouldn't fall off. I tried everything from cheap $4.00 dollar covers to $60.00 high end covers. They all fell off when I walked until the Rose and Fire waxed canvas cover. This cover slips on tight and doesn't have velcro or magnets. I really like it because it stays on but I fell in love with the heavy duty material and minimalist look. I liked it so much i bought a matching cover for my mid mallet putter and 5 wood. I liked those so much I bought the motorcycle leather driver cover. Everyone of these covers are awesome. The attention to detail and quality are top notch. I am positive that these will look good and last a very long time. I also received a hand written note from the owner thanking me for my business which is a nice gesture and good customer service.

If you're in the market for a minimalist cover made with quality materials Rose and Fire is a solid option. Here are a few pics - sorry for the low quality phone camera pics....if time permits this weekend I will take out my real camera and get some higher detail pics.

Good review. Thanks for sharing Tyork.

Only just noticed this thread but I would love to replace driver, 3 wood, hybrid and putter with either the leather or waxed canvas! Love the look, quality appears to be impressive as well.

Not 100% I could justify the cost as it's replacing purely for aesthetics though - especially with import to the UK! Long hard think on these, also liked the look of the ball markers on their site.

Why did I have to come on here this morning, I was content before I saw these! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalky

Bumping because I know a few people have purchased from this company recently, myself included. The headcovers are well designed and appear very durable. The price point aint bad either.

c851bb12f06b6907e09b913c64165820.jpg

Just received my ballistic nylon head cover (with zipper pocket) and it's sweet. Definitely going to splurge for the fairway and hybrid covers now. They'd make excellent birthday presents ... appear durable, fashionable, and not so expensive it'll turn people off from buying them as gifts.

http://www.roseandfire.com/ballistic-nylon-with-zipper-pocket/

Has anyone tried the "Make an Offer" button?

Great writeup James. I do like the look and design of these headcovers - a bit of modern and tough. My bag is already set with Seamus headcovers which I dearly love so it's a no go for me. Too bad that they only offer velcro in their putter lineup, so that's another missed opportunity for me.

I think this market in general will do well because of the PITA OEM headcovers. Some are near impossible to get off and on without a lot of struggle. That's why I went the Seamus route and its been bliss since.

Bumping because I know a few people have purchased from this company recently, myself included. The headcovers are well designed and appear very durable. The price point aint bad either.
Thank you for the bump Fupy!

After seeing fupresti's post about Rose & Fire I decided to check them out, and I'm glad I did. Mike answered all of my questions and my order shipped fast. I went with the stealth look and the quality of the head covers are terrific. I highly recommend Rose & Fire if you're in the market for a new set of head covers!

rgt0fwbl.jpg

JJ87Vu0l.jpg

Are these a little longer than the GBB covers?

Yeah they are. I'll take a side by side shot here in a sec!
That would be very much appreciated!

I like the colors of the GBB cover but don't really like that style. These are similar style but longer would be better IMHO.

Back