Calling All Creative Minds: Win Albatross Club Membership & Golf Balls!

links_slayer

Reaction score
Handicap
I recently established an LLC (LINKS_STRONG LLC) whose sole purpose is to coordinate fundraising efforts (primarily through an annual golf outing) for cancer research here in Madison.

Here's where you come in! I need help coming up with a tagline/slogan for the company.

Show me what you've got! No limit to the number of entries or suggestions per person. But please only enter if your feelings will not be hurt if I don't pick yours no matter how good you think it is ;)

The winner will receive a 2019 Albatross Club Membership (or a 2020 Albatross Club Membership if you have 2019 taken care of) and a dozen golf balls of your choice*

I'll leave this open for suggestions through Saturday Nov 10 at 11:59 pm Central and will pick a winner over the next few days.

Thanks in advance - and good luck!

*must be currently available (e.g. no weird, rare, discontinued, or anything like that balls - if you can find them at an online big box retailer, they qualify)

Last edited:
Scrambling for the cure

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Officual Entry

Link Strong: Smashing Drives, Crushing Cancer

Thanks for the opportunity

Links Strong, we turn fairways and greens in to hopes and dreams since 2018.

Links_Strong
1. Driving for a cure
2. Drive the links to cancer research
3. Putting the links to cancer research
4. Taking to the links for cancer research

Helping cure cancer one swing at a time.

Links Strong:
‘Life Years Ahead’

Links Strong: Driving away cancer.

Teeing up the cure
Teeing it up for the cure

Links Strong: No more rounds for cancer

Links Strong: It's time for cancer to miss the cut

Great stuff so far - thanks everyone! Keep 'em coming :)

I should add that I have an email for suggestions out to my golf league as well. If the final winner isn't a THP submission, I will still pick the best runner-up from THP and will award the AC Membership -OR- the golf balls to that THPer.

Great stuff so far - thanks everyone! Keep 'em coming :)

I should add that I have an email for suggestions out to my golf league as well. If the final winner isn't a THP submission, I will still pick the best runner-up from THP and will award the AC Membership -OR- the golf balls to that THPer.

Ah the ole bait and switch method. I see you ‘slayer’ smile.

Something along these lines. If you have the ability to play around with an editing program (I don't). Put the letters across the ball or something like that

DRIVE FORE A CURE or DRIVE FOR CANCER

golfball.jpg

Ah the ole bait and switch method. I see you ‘slayer’ smile.

Yep, I knew this was going to come up.

If the winning THPer has an issue with this I am more than happy to discuss privately with that individual- though I am fairly certain that the winner will come from this thread.

LINKS_STRONG
Keep Cancer in the Bunker

LINKS_STRONG

With your drive, we will strive for a cure.

Fore! A cure is coming thorough!

Slicing to a Cure

LINKS_STRONG

"Drive Long, Live Long"

if...

Was listening to a podcast. "IF" was the slogan for an Irish social Democrat bringing about change.

Scrambling for the cure

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Careful using the "For a Cure" in conjunction with fundraising for a cure for cancer. SGK has a habit of suing small startup fundraising efforts for using "their" words.

Links Strong
Tee it up. (Smash, Crush, Cure, Out-drive, Beat down) Cancer!

Pick one of the words in parenthesis, or some other verb.

LINKS_STRONG

Swinging for a cause

Pars for the Cure.

"For the most important long game of all."

Back