The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay strong phenom

I leave Virginia Beach, and they build a Top Golf. Granted I'm on the Monterey Peninsula now, but the TG is literally right down the street from my old house!

The over analyzation of the spin number, cripples people finding the right equipment for them.

The over analyzation of the spin number, cripples people finding the right equipment for them.

SO much this.

Everyone things their spin has to be as low as possible. Still blows my mind when I see mention of something in the low 3000's being called high spin.

SO much this.

Everyone things their spin has to be as low as possible. Still blows my mind when I see mention of something in the low 3000's being called high spin.

The last range session using FlightScope testing the exact same driver and shaft combo for 20 golfers saw fluctuations in the neighborhood of 600 - 2000 RPMS per swing in golfers.

But I get it, its an easy number to see that manipulates distances on gizmos, without understanding the who, what, why, etc.

The last range session using FlightScope testing the exact same driver and shaft combo for 20 golfers saw fluctuations in the neighborhood of 600 - 2000 RPMS per swing in golfers.

But I get it, its an easy number to see that manipulates distances on gizmos, without understanding the who, what, why, etc.

I drool at the thought of all that flightscope data to see/go-through. Talk about the ability to learn!

Amanda needs to hurry up and finish residency! Hahaha

Well you gave me my question for the learning about golf equipment thread. I'm guessing just based off timing that it was because of my comment in the Prime driver thread. That's fine with me, I don't know that much about it other than where it's "supposed to be" and I don't take it personally.

Well you gave me my question for the learning about golf equipment thread. I'm guessing just based off timing that it was because of my comment in the Prime driver thread. That's fine with me, I don't know that much about it other than where it's "supposed to be" and I don't take it personally.

I didnt even see your comment actually.
Was it about spin?
I also dont think there is a "where its supposed to be" thing as a general rule.

Today was a good day for MrsV and her parents. We were able to get them out of the house and doing something to keep their mind off of the things going on. Even if it was only for a few hours, it was nice to see them not in the middle of a break down

I drool at the thought of all that flightscope data to see/go-through. Talk about the ability to learn!

Amanda needs to hurry up and finish residency! Hahaha

That data is crazy to see and understand, while I haven't been using flight scope but using trackman there is a ton of data to comprehend.

I need to read more on it honestly as I still feel not smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why in Gods name do restaurants not serve enough dressing with salads? #sauceaholic

I think the coolest features of flightscope/trackman is the ability to see swing path, face angle, face to path numbers. Understanding those numbers and how to move the body to manipulate those numbers is what interest me the most

I think the coolest features of flightscope/trackman is the ability to see swing path, face angle, face to path numbers. Understanding those numbers and how to move the body to manipulate those numbers is what interest me the most
I've been using this in my lessons and i find it easier to understand what my teacher is trying to tell me. Wish I had one all the time for practice

Those are fantastic numbers to understand and how to change with your swing the right way, can be dangerous just to chase the numbers though. It is cool to see how fixing the swing changes impact numbers.

These devices can give you so much more though and that's where it becomes overwhelming.

Waiting in the Charlotte airport, you would think there would be a Wells Fargo ATM somewhere.

You're in Bank of America territory now...

Just played RISK on the PS4 with my son. Man talk about a game from my childhood. Let's just say I dominated.

I'm confused on why a company would launch a device with Windows being the first release for an operating system for it with iOS and android to come later

It's 1am. I'm still up. Guess who else is???

Cooooooop!

Ugh.

9a237c38a0715bb1f174f1650f3c66be.jpg

Why doesn't SNL have infinitely more Kate McKinnon, and much less everyone else?

The wife agreed to watch Sicario last night (great flick) so I'm returning the favor by watching Mockingjay Part 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back