That one word/term..

I guess. I never have used that word to describe a club. Don't see it used near as often on reviews outside of THP but see it a ton on here.
Which word, "clean" or "busy"?

I'm with you. Apparently, what ever we missed was redacted.
You must have come on after the 2017 Grandaddy because it was used once or a million times in those threads. Didn't bother me but I guess it could come a time when enough is enough.

You must have come on after the 2017 Grandaddy because it was used once or a million times in those threads. Didn't bother me but I guess it could come a time when enough is enough.
Was it used properly?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Scripting! It’s a ridiculous term!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it used properly?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

In a sense because it was under embargo at the time but then it became the name of every club in the line like “I can’t wait to hit redacted”

C'mon, the only acceptable answer is "fairway metal" and that's because it attempts to rename an accepted designation while all the same people who do it, still call irons, "irons."

The rest listed here are just harmless words.

But you guys, my sexy 565s feel like absolute butter when I pure them 1/10 swings resulting in a beautiful baby draw... :)

I can't think of a particular word that bothers me, but just about anything shouted by a spectator.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"your compressing the ball really well"

Ive heard this rediculous expression mentioned numorous times either to me or to others through the years. Firstly too many people who say it often think we compress the ball against the ground so half the time its actually used wrong to begin with. The other half the time, while the speaker may better know what compressing means, I often think its still rediculous because there is no way for most people to ever know how well (or not) your compressing the ball. Id much prefer to just hear the term "your striking the ball well or on the screws" vs "your compressing the ball well". Just an annoying term imo.

Back