That one word/term..

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
What’s the one word or term around golf be it tv or forums that’s served it’s purpose and needs to be put to rest.

For me it’s redacted

I would tell you but I'm sure it's [REDACTED]

otherwise, I'll go with penetrating as in penetrating boring trajectory (how original)

Whippy.

Buttery

metal.

Always follows Fairway.

"should of"

I would be happy if I never saw anyone type that out ever again. It just looks so ignorant.

I second the prior post. “Feels like butter” is my most disliked term in golf. What does butter feel like?

Equally idiotic and irritating so giving two: mashed potatoes and baba booey

I second the prior post. “Feels like butter” is my most disliked term in golf. What does butter feel like?

Buttery. :)

Little/nice little. It's not a major annoyance but why is everything little in golf - little fade, little draw

Gamer

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lag needs to go.

metal.

Always follows Fairway.
That's the one for me. I get it, they're not made of wood anymore. Irons aren't made of iron either but for some reason the urge to be literal stops there for all.

What’s the one word or term around golf be it tv or forums that’s served it’s purpose and needs to be put to rest.

For me it’s redacted

haha I think redacted is funny.

Not sure what word I want gone. I'll have to ponder on it.

For me it’s redacted
I honestly would have never associated "redacted" with golf. What have I been missing?

I think we should all try to replace "legit" and "it is what it is" with more meaningful words, but I'll get over it if it doesn't happen. ;-)

That one word/term..

I think we should all try to replace "legit" and "it is what it is" with more meaningful words, but I'll get over it if it doesn't happen. ;-)

I am good with changing "it's legit" to the fire emoji.

[insert name] is absolutely KILLING IT!

If that were true, everything would be dead by now.

I honestly would have never associated "redacted" with golf. What have I been missing?

The 2017 grandaddy thread started its use with the rogue line. It’s imo unfortunately carried on far past that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back