THP Kickoff Classic Giveaway

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
I have a brand new dozen previous generation Srixon Z Star golf balls that I will send totally free of charge to the winner of this contest. All you have to do is answer, in this thread, the following questions correctly and your name will go into the hat to win this dozen balls. *** Must be a 2016 Albatross Club Member to win ***

1. Who is the sponsor of the inaugural THP Kickoff Classic?

2. What are the names of the 2 teams that will be competing AND who is the captain each team?

3. Who will win the Kickoff Classic? *

* Although there is obviously a correct answer to this question , you must only answer the first 2 questions correctly to be eligible to win the balls.

Entries will be taken through 6:00 p.m. EST on Sunday, 1/24/16, then I will do a random drawing after that to determine the winner.

fa65196047c05017d5a81384d4e86bca.jpg

09e260f3ac25277a6824de1efc6c4aa6.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome gesture sox fan

Good stuff dude.

Fun contest Sox!

JM

Fun contest Sox! *Unofficial Entry*

1. Kentwool

2. Marino Marauders and Wool Warriors

3. You know my answer to this one buddy! :alien:

Good ode luck everyone!

JM

By virtue of which team you listed first is your answer to question 2, I absolutely know what your answer to question 3 is! :act-up:

By virtue of which team you listed first is your answer to question 2, I absolutely know what your answer to question 3 is! :act-up:

Haha, I edited my post because I obviously am not eligible. Your reverse double meaning skills are strong. :alien:

JM

Haha, I edited my post because I obviously am not eligible. Your reverse double meaning skills are strong. :alien:

JM

Haha. I saw that after I posted my reply. Just because you are playing in the event, that certainly does not make you ineligible. Anybody on the forum is eligible to enter! Correct that, going to go back and edit it to be only AC member eligible.

I like it a lot!!!

Nice gesture, SF!

1. kentwool
2. merino marauders (captain: tadashi70) and wool warriors (captain: war eagle)
3. Merino marauders

thanks for the opportunity, good luck to those who enter!

Last edited:
Nice gesture, SF!

1. kentwool
2. merino marauders and wool warriors
3. Merino marauders

thanks for the opportunity, good luck to those who enter!
Don't forget about the second part of question 2.

1. Who is the sponsor of the inaugural THP Kickoff Classic? Kentwool

2. What are the names of the 2 teams that will be competing and who is the captain each team? merino marauders and wool warriors (Tadashi70 & War Eagle)

3. Who will win the Kickoff Classic? merino marauders

Last edited:
Nice contest Sox! Seeing as I just won some of these a few days ago here on THP I will pass. Good luck to all.

2. What are the names of the 2 teams that will be competing and who is the captain each team? merino marauders and wool warriors

3. Who will win the Kickoff Classic? merino marauders

Read question 2 again sir

Good stuff Scott!!!

Very nice gesture sir. Here's my entry:

1. Kentwool
2. Merino Marauders - Captained By Tadashi70 versus the Wool Warriors - Captained By War Eagle
3. I think everyone playing in the event is probably a winner, it looks like it'll be a really great time. I'll add though that Merino is a special, soft, and prized form of wool. So there's that.

Answer #1 Kentwool

Answer #2 Merino Marauders and Wool WarriorsTadashi70 & War Eagle are the captains

Answer #3 Merino Marauders will take it.

2. What are the names of the 2 teams that will be competing AND who is the captain each team? Merino Marauders - Captained By Tadashi70
Wool Warriors - Captained By War Eagle

3. Who will win the Kickoff Classic? * Captain Freddie's Merino Marauders

Bump for the night crowd

Thanks Sox Fan!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]1. kentwool
2. merino marauders led by tadashi70 and wool warriors led by war eagle
3. Merino marauders

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Good luck everyone. [/FONT]

Good luck everyone!

1) kentwool
2) wool warriors - war beags and merino marauders- tadashi70
3) beags will take his team to victory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great contest!

1- Kentwool

2- Merino Marauders :Captained by tadashi70 and the Wool Warriors: Captained by War Eagle
3. Wool Warriors (the underdogs based on this thread)

Back