2016 PGA Merchandise Show

Woo Hoo !

I love the merchandise show coverage !!

Having some PGA Show brainstorming sessions.
We have some wild surprises for everybody including contests LIVE from the PGA Show floor.

We have some wild surprises for everybody including contests LIVE from the PGA Show floor.
Does that mean lots more periscope too?

Does that mean lots more periscope too?

Not really. We will have some Periscope stuff with behind the scenes things outside of the show floor, but with the ability to upload video on the fly as it happens from booths right into the THP Forum, its not necessary and will reach far more people.

Since I'll be down there, can I come by and enter live since it's a live contest :D

This is exciting. PGA show coverage is already some of my favorite days this will only make it sweeter!

I would love to see more pictures from what you guys find to be the best apparel companies. I find it cool when you can see the concept of the booth and the entire line or at least the feel and colors the lines are using.
Also would like to see what is happening in the golf bags from Sun Mountain, Ogio or whoever. Thanks to your travel to the major brands we see a ton of pictures of clubs. I would like to see the entire booth set-up to see what brands look hot.
Last, any after parties. Take us inside the show like the rock stars you are.

Loved the coverage last year and can't wait to follow along again this year! May schedule a work from home day on one of the days to avoid interruptions.

Really enjoy the PGA show coverage. Having hit golf balls on the huge range at OCN, i can't imagine the atmosphere with most of the OEMs out there with spots... Information overload! That's what's great as you guys filter through that and get some great content!

Nothing but the best right here. Always a great follow.

The greatness about this time of year is the PGA Show, brought to us by THP. Always fun to follow all the info you all bring.
Are you going to bring back the recap of the day segment? That was great last year.

Live contests, that's awesome!

always enjoy the coverage, looking forward to it

Just finished picking up some apparel for the show. I try to be as unbranded as possible outside of the THP the brand.
Picked up some new pants, and I think I am covered on 1/4 zips.

Also got some new shoes. Getting ready to get the guys all covered with snacks, drinks, etc for our condo for the week.
Its getting close.

Just finished picking up some apparel for the show. I try to be as unbranded as possible outside of the THP the brand.

Also got some new shoes. Getting ready to get the guys all covered with snacks, drinks, etc for our condo for the week.
Its getting close.
I can't wait to follow... Always intrigued with what the PGA show has the offer each year.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Its getting close.

I'm really glad I have a few THP pullovers for this reason. Covers up logos on pant pockets, keeps from logos on shirts from being seen, and they're lightweight enough where I won't be overly warm from being layered up a bit.

Its getting close.

I order some pants for the show with GIANT logos on the ass! I know you'll be pleased.

Just kidding

I order some pants for the show with GIANT logos on the ass! I know you'll be pleased.

Just kidding

There goes the neighborhood. :D

There goes the neighborhood. :D

I've learned from JB. I try to blend in and not standout with a lot of advertising. Comfy pants and tops with my track shoes.

This is going to be a great show!!!

I've learned from JB. I try to blend in and not standout with a lot of advertising. Comfy pants and tops with my track shoes.

This is going to be a great show!!!
Absolutely. Get your walking shoes ready FK

Looking forward to the coverage you gents provide!

Can't wait to follow along again this year

Bought some lunch gift cards for you all today.
Enjoy the steak/chicken/pork/beef (its all the same).
But we will make up for it at dinner, I assure you.

Im going to do something I swear I would never do.
Im not wearing sneakers.

Bought some lunch gift cards for you all today.
Enjoy the steak/chicken/pork/beef (its all the same).
But we will make up for it at dinner, I assure you.

Im going to do something I swear I would never do.
Im not wearing sneakers.
Those dogs will be howling brother.

Back