Palm Bay Florida Jan 1-7

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
I'll be out visiting family and I'll definitely be getting in a few rounds. If anyone will be in the area, let me know and maybe we can put something together. I know Jim54 and Caleric are already hoping to get together so maybe we can add more folks in to join us.

Gotta get some rounds in and enjoy the warm weather before I head back to the cold Midwest and Baby H joins us in April!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think I owe you for almost hitting you from 240 out...

I'll see what I can do, at worst try and carpool with Jim or something.

If Royal Saint Cloud is still in the shape it was last year that is a must play, it is a pretty good haul from my house (about an hour 20 min +/-) but you could leave your car at my house and we could make it work.

Or if Derek wants to make the trek the New Course would be a blast, but in Jan. it is probably book solid. But since you need your sleep late morning tee times might be available.

Just full on Yankee season by then, with oldsters as far as the eye can see. (old to me, so real old)

Pretty sure it was closer to 340. You're kind of an animal with that driver I'd love to tee it up with you sir.
I think I owe you for almost hitting you from 240 out...

I'll see what I can do, at worst try and carpool with Jim or something.

I'll have a car so I'll travel. RSC was nice. I definitely want to try it again. New Course was fun. I'm sure there's plenty of other courses in the area we can meet at as well. We can figure it out as we get closer of course.
If Royal Saint Cloud is still in the shape it was last year that is a must play, it is a pretty good haul from my house (about an hour 20 min +/-) but you could leave your car at my house and we could make it work.

Or if Derek wants to make the trek the New Course would be a blast, but in Jan. it is probably book solid. But since you need your sleep late morning tee times might be available.

Just full on Yankee season by then, with oldsters as far as the eye can see. (old to me, so real old)

Chris had all the inside poop in that area, we will defer to him on Course selection...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ummmmmmmm.... You sure you want to do that after his other selection?
Chris had all the inside poop in that area, we will defer to him on Course selection...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah that was pretty awful and man way out in nowhere...

Ummmmmmmm.... You sure you want to do that after his other selection?

I may be able to make it on 1st, 5th or 6th depending on where

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How you holding up there old timer

Pretty darn good really, feel fine and back to some exercise and losing a few lbs again. The weather is finally cooling off so Golf is a pleasure (even bad golf, ha ha).

It's below 30 here today. Little bit of snow on the ground...
Pretty darn good really, feel fine and back to some exercise and losing a few lbs again. The weather is finally cooling off so Golf is a pleasure (even bad golf, ha ha).

It's below 30 here today. Little bit of snow on the ground...

It’s 83* here right now

So you're saying we can move in? Great!!
It’s 83* here right now

Mr. Hockey and I are playing a sweet but hard Course tomorrow, might just have to do a call out and see what the youngster has in the tank.

Mr. Hockey and I are playing a sweet but hard Course tomorrow, might just have to do a call out and see what the youngster has in the tank.

I’m down, loser buys lunch?

I’m coming off a sweet 96 two weeks ago

Sounds good, you gonna spot me 3 a side for being 30 years older :alien2:

I’m down, loser buys lunch?

Sounds good, you gonna spot me 3 a side for being 30 years older :alien2:

I think you’ll be spotting me 3 aside.... what’s your cap at now? A 4?

10.6 so playing like a 12 or so on a course over 6,100, all depends if the Driver is on point and the Putter comes out to play.

We will be playing skins or some kind of 2/2/2 team thing with Steve and Jacques anyway. I give Jacques 6 strokes all the time, just so he can have fun.

Sounds like a call out to me. Loser buys me a plane ticket and puts me up over Thanksgiving

I doubt your wife would go along with that plan.....but we have room and plenty of food

Yeah she'd probably be a little mad... But what do they say? Do now, Ask for forgiveness later?
I doubt your wife would go along with that plan.....but we have room and plenty of food

I hope I can convince my wife to come down in January for a couple of days we can play and feel old together lol

Be down there soon! What days are we looking at?

Back