Lajosi Putters Thread

Maybe I'm missing something but right now the US dollar is pretty strong against the AUD so these putters look to be good deals (approx 250ish US). Intrigued at this point....
FWIW, the one I just got is a bit more than 250 usd, a bit, yeah, hahahahaha

FWIW, the one I just got is a bit more than 250 usd, a bit, yeah, hahahahaha
well more the standard offerings, not fancy custom ones like some people....

those damascus steel inserts. Yes please!

Holy hell that thing is beautiful, James! I think this year is the year I get ahold of Kari and get some work done.

Gorgeous putter James! He does such great work.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Wow Jman, that putter is beautiful. It gives me a lot of ideas for when I have kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's time to send my Lajosi Damascus #1 in for a refinish to him as well, have a few little rust spots showing up, but still a beauty.

Looks great James, what kind of grip is on there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

James that putter is gorgeous and carries so much meaning for you.

Love the grip you have on there. Beat grip ever IMO.

Yep.

I'm going with the DD202.
I'm going with the AD201.
I'm going with the DD202.

I'm going with the AD201.

..just wanted to catch everyone up on my progress.

Exactly how I felt when I was deciding!

I'm already working on what my 2nd Lajosi is going to be...

What is the price on shipping? Just curious.

It's built in to the cost of the putter I believe. I don't think I was quoted anything extra for shipping.

Even better.. I thought for sure it said + Shipping in my price quote. Thanks guys.

I am agonizing over finish.. One minute I want black chrome satin, the next minute I want the traditional nickel, the next I want gun metal and then I think I want the brushed silver nickel.

Why does this have to be so complicated???

I am agonizing over finish.. One minute I want black chrome satin, the next minute I want the traditional nickel, the next I want gun metal and then I think I want the brushed silver nickel.

Why does this have to be so complicated???
Exchange rate is good, have two made. Hahahahahaha

Exchange rate is good, have two made. Hahahahahaha

I honestly think that's what I'll do.. I adore your black, so I'm leaning that way. I know for sure I'll end up with a nickel and copper insert one too. I just don't know which one I'll order first. The copper just pops so dang much on the black finish.

I honestly think that's what I'll do.. I adore your black, so I'm leaning that way. I know for sure I'll end up with a nickel and copper insert one too. I just don't know which one I'll order first. The copper just pops so dang much on the black finish.
The insert has really surprised me to be honest, its the right mix of firm and dense if that makes sense.

I've sent him an email about a new shape project to see if he will take it on as well. I hope he can/does.

Does Lajosi do refinishing? I'm sure he does but I've just never inquired.

Rolled this gem a lot this morning, crazy excited to get in on the course when the weather warms back up later this week.

Rolled this gem a lot this morning, crazy excited to get in on the course when the weather warms back up later this week.

Tell me more, sir.

How's the neck setup for you? Digging?

Insert feedback?

Back