What is the best condiment?

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
Everyone is different and different foods require different condiments. But what is the best condiment? Ketchup, mustard, ranch, BBQ sauce, salsa..... What say you?

For me it's a good bbq sauce. It can go on so many items. Burgers, dawgs, fries, steak, anything fried.

Mustard. Hands down.

Did you really list ranch as a condiment? :D

Ranch dressing is good.

I choose ranch. I use it on a ton of different things.

BBQ sauce! I used to cover my squash in it as a kid because that was the only way I could choke it down. Needless to say, I developed a taste for it. Dinosaur BBQ makes an awesome sauce, too!

Mayo i put it on a lot and mix it with other ingredients to make other tasty sauces

Yellow mustard. Used to like all kinds of fancy mustards and ketchup, but yellow mustard is king. Can do a lot with it as a base in sauces or smoking meat, on dogs, sausage, just started putting it on burgers without ketchup, and more.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ranch and Salsa.

I'll go with BBQ Sauce. It and ketchup can be added to just about anything, but BBQ sauce gives some items a real extra flavor that ketchup doesn't

Apparently now dips and salad dressings are now condiments.
I think my favorite will be bacon cheddar beer sauce dip since its all included. :D
Maybe we should include spaghetti sauce or Alfredo too.

Buffalo chicken dip

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Apparently now dips and salad dressings are now condiments.
I think my favorite will be bacon cheddar beer sauce dip since its all included. :D
Maybe we should include spaghetti sauce or Alfredo too.
Sure go ahead haha a condiment is just something that adds flavor to food so there's a million choices. If we're getting technical that is

that's a hard one.

Ranch---is not an option.

BBQ or Mustard for me probably.

Siracha on everything

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sirracha

Sure go ahead haha a condiment is just something that adds flavor to food so there's a million choices. If we're getting technical that is

Wait. So salt is a condiment and garlic?
Oh jeez. Maybe I should say chicken broth. Wait, maybe beer or rum. Those add flavor.

Salsa for me.

Wait. So salt is a condiment and garlic?
Oh jeez. Maybe I should say chicken broth. Wait, maybe beer or rum. Those add flavor.
By definition, yes sir salt is listed. I don't think of salt when thinking about condiments tho haha

BBQ sauce with a solid kick to it.

Back