Do You Clean Your Golf Shoes?

Yes, they get brushed off after every round and clean cleaned if they are visibly dirty. I live in an arid environment, so outside of the rainy season that can be several rounds.

I wipe them down after playing in muddy conditions.

Yesireee....saddle soap works wonders!!

My therapy after each round is to clean my clubs and wipe down my shoes. Have never polished them though.

Yes. I clean and polish my shoes on a regular basis. This philosophy of maintenance also applies to my clubs, bikes, cars, house, yard, tools....you get the point.

Every 3 or 4 rounds I will clean my shoes. Either soap and water, or armor all cleaning spray.

May not be the greatest for them, but shoes discolor quick here in the dirt/mud/gravel, and a quick clean makes them look like new again.

In the past no unless they were caked in mud. Since I got Jordan Golf Shoes for Christmas those will be cleaned!

I actually just cleaned mine for probably the first time in a year haha. They are mostly white leather and look brand new again.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I cleaned my bio drive leathers today, it only took about 10 minutes and they look brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cleaned my bio drive leathers today, it only took about 10 minutes and they look brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have let me know I would have dropped a couple of pairs off...

:)

No. I dont buy white golf shoes so the dirt doesnt show anyways.

Yes after every round. But then I've been told I have a shoe fetish

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Usually only kick off the mud during the season. Once the season is done, I'll give them a clean over the winter

I do clean mine, but not every round. probably every 3-4 rounds usually.

I give them a good wipe down with a wet rag from time to time, but nothing beyond that.

Wipe them down after every round. Just a quick once over with a wet towel.

Never used to. Last year I started cleaning them up after every round. Played a few very nice courses and when they came back from the locker room they looked good as new. Made me feel lazy so now I try to do a nice job and get them into a shoe bag as well.

When real golf shoes were allowed, I kept mine polished.

With the modern glorified sneakers, I don't bother.
I resent them, I guess.

No. When I was in high school and playing all the time, I would clean them and even touch them up, but I don't clean them now.

I work for a company that makes laces and shoe care accessories. So YES.

I clean mine after each round. Do any of you apply waterproof stuff? If so, what do you use? I generally find that most golf shoes don't live up to their 2-yr waterproof warranty.

I beat the sod/mud off of them after each round before putting back into my shoe bag.

Not as often as I should. If I'm sticking around the club for a while, I'll drop them off for cleaning.

Back