Interview with THP Member Tadashi - Golf Unfiltered #179

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Could not wait to listen on my way into work this morning. Well done Freddy the episode was a great listen.

Definitely have to check this one out

Very interesteing and entertaining listen. The diversity conversation was eye opening yet not surprising, unfortunately. Even though I have never had the opportunity to attend and likely never will, also enjoyed the conversation regarding the PGA Show. Thanks Adam and Freddie!

Now that was a great listen, LOVE it! I have talked to Freddie a lot about his career in golf but still some new tidbits for me listening to that. Freddie you are probably the most interesting man in the world, screw that dude from Dos Equis, it's you brother. Love ya and loved the interview!

Great interview and I could listen to Freddie talk for another hour! That was a fun listen.

Great listen. Freddie is one interesting dude and Adam is a great interviewer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will queue this up for my evening commute.

This was a great listen guys! Very good conversation, and enjoyable! Well done on both sides.

Now that was a great listen, LOVE it! I have talked to Freddie a lot about his career in golf but still some new tidbits for me listening to that. Freddie you are probably the most interesting man in the world, screw that dude from Dos Equis, it's you brother. Love ya and loved the interview!

Literally laughed out loud! @Puttin4Bird is a very funny dude!

Gonna have to add this to the playlist tomorrow

Listening to this as I make dinner. Absolutely love hearing Freddie's story!

On my hit list today to listen, always a charm to listen to my Captain....go Team Paradise!

Thanks everyone for listening! Freddie was a great interview.

Listened to this yesterday on the way home from work and really enjoyed it a lot. Freddie is a genuinely good guy that has done so much to help so many, it was really cool to hear his story and how he came into golf. I had the pleasure of playing a round of golf with Freddie this year and after hearing the story of how he fell in love with the game six months after he quit it explained a lot about how he now approached the game. It’s something I will certainly be striving for moving forward in my golfing journey.

I’m very happy Adam had me on his show. I gained a level of respect for his show when Mike was on. The openness was great! Im glad you guys enjoyed it, it was big fun!! Looking forward to the next time.

this was great. freddie has a really interesting story. i consider myself fortunate to call him a friend.

I finally got a chance to listen and Freddie you definitely didn't disappoint. That's an awesome backstory that you have and this was one of my favorite listens so far. Nice work to both of you guys.

Finally got a chance to listen to this one. I was one of those guys on the range at Reunion that Freddie met at the first Morgan Cup. He could not have been nicer to a complete stranger and even gave me some advice on my swing that day. It was also really cool for me to see another person of color that was so enthusiastic about the game. If you get a chance to play golf with him, consider yourself lucky because he's that good of a guy.

Got to listen to this this morning while riding my bike on the trainer. It is pretty cool to be able to hear from a member and learn about them. I wish i had is golf ability lol!

Really fun listen, learning more about your background than I knew. Also your take on the PGA of America was eye opening as well as the PGA Show.

Now we just need to tee it up.

Finally got a chance to listen to it last night on my way home, holy cow what an awesome interview!

Awesome info Freddie. Listened today at work and really enjoyed your stories and background!

I really enjoyed the podcast and hearing Freddie's origin story so to speak. He is a great guy and true asset to this community.

I'm way behind on podcasts and finally got along to this. A very enjoyable listen during a stop-and-go commute this morning. I've had the pleasure of hanging out with Freddie at a couple of events and talking, and a few of the topics in here had come up, but it was great to hear his whole story around golf. Thanks for taking the time Freddie.

Back