Shoutout to member Snickerdog

2BFAST

Wiener Dog
Reaction score
Handicap
Trending..
I recently acquired a set of 5-GW Srixon 765's with UST Recoil 110 F4's from Dave @Snickerdog.

From the time we first talked about them to when I got them has been an absolute easy and effortless process. True, honest, seller that wants to make sure your happy with what you get and expected.

He blew my expectations out of the water. He said these have over 85 rounds on them.....no joke they only look to have 3.

Every face looks like this

ZPQQ2dC.jpg

TRwqYUq.jpg

UOIVf0t.jpg

Thanks Dave.

Snickerdog is a good dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently acquired a set of 5-GW Srixon 765's with UST Recoil 110 F4's from Dave @Snickerdog.

From the time we first talked about them to when I got them has been an absolute easy and effortless process. True, honest, seller that wants to make sure your happy with what you get and expected.

He blew my expectations out of the water. He said these have over 85 rounds on them.....no joke they only look to have 3.

Every face looks like this

ZPQQ2dC.jpg

TRwqYUq.jpg

UOIVf0t.jpg

Thanks Dave.

They look brand new! Way to be, @snickerdog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Snickerdog!

Thanks for the kind words. I try to really keep stuff looking new and take care of it. Enjoy them, you should do well with them. Hope you can get some rounds in before the snow flies.

Back