golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
Has anyone hit these drivers? I know a lot of the long drive participants play these. I keep getting emails & coupon offers from them and was maybe going to give one a try. I also see that they offer a Non-Conforming version.

krank.jpg

krank2.jpg

I have an old Krank Rage Black. It was nothing special. I ordered it and was told it would ship that week, I got offer 3 months. I sent a few emails to them after a month with no response. Once I told them I wanted to cancel my order and get my money back they finally responded. I won’t do buisiness with them again. My ping I25 is a better driver than what I received. The stock shaft with mine was awful and the self fitting they had on their site seemed very incomplete. You can find something better off the shelf in my opinion.

I have an old Krank Rage Black. It was nothing special. I ordered it and was told it would ship that week, I got offer 3 months. I sent a few emails to them after a month with no response. Once I told them I wanted to cancel my order and get my money back they finally responded. I won’t do buisiness with them again. My ping I25 is a better driver than what I received. The stock shaft with mine was awful and the self fitting they had on their site seemed very incomplete. You can find something better off the shelf in my opinion.

lol. from the drivers he just sold, may have had something better in his tahoe

Had a buddy that had one. It wasn't anything special and he sure as heck couldn't hit it.

The sole looks like a robot or something. Hard pass on their stuff though.

Why do the long drive contest participants swear by these?

Why do the long drive contest participants swear by these?

my guess is either these are geared towards guys with crazy swing speed and/or they spend a lot of money sponsoring the long drive guys

This series says they are for slower swing speeds now

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This series says they are for slower swing speeds now

do you think it may be better than the ts2 or you r just curious enough

Imagine what hot garbage sounds like then multiply it by 100x and then you get what Krank drivers sound like.

do you think it may be better than the ts2 or you r just curious enough
Just curious

Back